DJI Refresh Express
960 7 2019-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansed816373
lvl.2
Flight distance : 140804 ft
United States

hello i crashed my drone and got dji refresh express am i able to upgrade to overnight shipping to get to DJI asap?
2019-5-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry that we can only provide the ground shipping when sending in the drone at the moment, if you would like the overnight shipping, you may need to pay for it and then keep us updated with the new shipping label. If you would also like the overnight shipping when sending back to you from the repair center, we will verify with the related team to see if it is possible.
2019-5-23
Use props
fansed816373
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-23 01:56
Hi there, sorry that we can only provide the ground shipping when sending in the drone at the moment, if you would like the overnight shipping, you may need to pay for it and then keep us updated with the new shipping label. If you would also like the overnight shipping when sending back to you from the repair center, we will verify with the related team to see if it is possible.

ok thank you! if it arrives on Saturday since i did the Express will my new mavic be sent  out Same day or Monday? i Live In AZ
2019-5-23
Use props
fansed816373
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-23 01:56
Hi there, sorry that we can only provide the ground shipping when sending in the drone at the moment, if you would like the overnight shipping, you may need to pay for it and then keep us updated with the new shipping label. If you would also like the overnight shipping when sending back to you from the repair center, we will verify with the related team to see if it is possible.

here's my case number how do i request overnight shipping for the Return?
CAS-3093847-S9Y8M4
2019-5-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansed816373 Posted at 5-23 04:26
here's my case number how do i request overnight shipping for the Return?
CAS-3093847-S9Y8M4

Received with thanks! Upon checking your case, the package is already on the way. The designated team will send out one package as soon as they received the returned one, no worries.
2019-5-24
Use props
fansed816373
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-24 00:16
Received with thanks! Upon checking your case, the package is already on the way. The designated team will send out one package as soon as they received the returned one, no worries.

I got an email you guys received it
About how long does it take to delivery
Any expedited service available I can pay for?
2019-5-24
Use props
fansed816373
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-24 00:16
Received with thanks! Upon checking your case, the package is already on the way. The designated team will send out one package as soon as they received the returned one, no worries.

2019-5-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansed816373 Posted at 5-24 11:59

I've checked your case again, the package has been shipped, you may check the email to find the tracking number later. Wish you receive the package soon.
2019-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules