Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Return home/low battery alarm
1163 10 2019-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
*DM*
First Officer
Flight distance : 507087 ft
United Kingdom

Am a bit bamboozled; I used to be able to silence the loud and annoying return home/low battery alarm by pressing the remote power button.

Seems not possible anymore.

Anyone knows how to?
2019-5-23
Use props
JHollimanPhoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 82802 ft
United States

Not without modding the controller.
2019-5-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>

pressing the power button worked for me last time I used it.    Its still listed on page 45 of the manual as a feature.
2019-5-23
Use props
FLYINHASS
First Officer
Flight distance : 21975 ft
Switzerland

DAFlys Posted at 5-23 06:21
pressing the power button worked for me last time I used it.    Its still listed on page 45 of the manual as a feature.

Pressing the power button worked for me last time as well
2019-5-23
Use props
*DM*
First Officer
United Kingdom

Lucky you guys, not on mine. Bl*** racket that thing makes
2019-5-23
Use props
djiuser_QZolncaGOsC0
lvl.1

Australia

My drone landed by itself after I selected return to home - every time I have used it previously it has had no issue. Despite the home point being updated the drone did not return. It stayed in the same place until the battery eventually died and it landed itself in water. I have dji after care (still valid) and DJI is refusing to honour it. Can someone please help..
2019-6-10
Use props
*DM*
First Officer
United Kingdom

djiuser_QZolncaGOsC0 Posted at 6-10 23:45
My drone landed by itself after I selected return to home - every time I have used it previously it has had no issue. Despite the home point being updated the drone did not return. It stayed in the same place until the battery eventually died and it landed itself in water. I have dji after care (still valid) and DJI is refusing to honour it. Can someone please help..

Different issue. I suggest you start a new thread and perhaps post the logs. Sorry to hear about the loss of your drone.
2019-6-11
Use props
Ex Machina
Captain
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-23 06:21
pressing the power button worked for me last time I used it.    Its still listed on page 45 of the manual as a feature.

I seem to remember something about suppressing the low battery warning, but not the RTH beep. Which manual? Nothing on pg. 45 for the v2.0 Mavic Pro manual.
2019-6-11
Use props
ro_flyer
Captain
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

djiuser_QZolncaGOsC0 Posted at 6-10 23:45

Check if your setting for return to  home are not ste for land on current location....
2019-6-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Taking over control and flying home will stop the blasted beeping .
2019-6-11
Use props
*DM*
First Officer
United Kingdom

Sorry I should have clarified, it's the low battery alarm. I rarely use RTH.

Thanks for the tips guys, I will do some resetting before flying next time.

Odd thing is I was able to silence the ridiculously loud alarm as in my OP.

That ***** thing can wake the dead. Someone at DJI must be near deaf.
2019-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules