Checking warranty status
123456789Next >
56780 351 2019-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
junda
New
Singapore

Hello DJI admin, can you pls help me check my product whether its real or not?
2019-5-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You may send us the serial number of your product to check in on our end. The warranty would start upon receiving the product. For the warranty period, please refer to the link below. Thank you for your support.

https://www.dji.com/service/policy
2019-5-23
Use props
Sohail
lvl.2
  • >>>

Hello Admin,

Please provide me complete warranty status, your prompt response is highly appreciated, thanks.
163DG5D
001STSE

Thanks.
2019-9-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Sohail Posted at 9-23 11:08
Hello Admin,

Please provide me complete warranty status, your prompt response is highly appreciated, thanks.

Hi, we're sorry for the late response. We've responded to your query with regard to this matter for further details. Please check your inbox later. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-25
Use props
Siddharth
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7241 ft

Hello Admin,

Please provide me complete warranty status & if possible the manufacturing date & whether this item is original or refurbished. your prompt response is highly appreciated, thanks.
163DG6J
001X4Q6

Thanks.
2019-10-11
Use props
djiuser_PdGcSZp6HUTD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 714560 ft
Croatia

Hi Admin,
Is possible by serial number of my drone to check his warranty  status? Or DJI care warranty status.
DJI Spark SN: 0ASUF86002001T
2019-11-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_PdGcSZp6HUTD Posted at 11-3 02:32
Hi Admin,
Is possible by serial number of my drone to check his warranty  status? Or DJI care warranty status.
DJI Spark SN: 0ASUF86002001T

Hi there, the warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered. If you cannot provide an invoice or other valid proof of purchase, then the warranty period will start from 90 days after the production date that shows on the product.
The status of the DJI Care Refresh can be checked here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
2019-11-4
Use props
djiuser_PdGcSZp6HUTD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 714560 ft
Croatia

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-4 00:29
Hi there, the warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered. If you cannot provide an invoice or other valid proof of purchase, then the warranty period will start from 90 days after the production date that shows on the product.
The status of the DJI Care Refresh can be checked here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage

Hi,
Thanks, this was really fast. I’m so lucky for having valid DJI care warranty. :-)
2019-11-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_PdGcSZp6HUTD Posted at 11-4 06:50
Hi,
Thanks, this was really fast. I’m so lucky for having valid DJI care warranty. :-)

You are welcome, please keep us updated if you need other assistance.
2019-11-4
Use props
User32
New

Hungary

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-4 00:29
Hi there, the warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered. If you cannot provide an invoice or other valid proof of purchase, then the warranty period will start from 90 days after the production date that shows on the product.

This page is down.
2019-11-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

User32 Posted at 11-15 04:55
This page is down.

The link is normal when I click it, please try again: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
2019-11-16
Use props
Krishnan SK
New

Malaysia

Hi admin,

Can you check my dji ronin sc's warranty status.

359DG7A0030T3S

Thank you
2019-12-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Krishnan SK Posted at 12-25 05:13
Hi admin,

Can you check my dji ronin sc's warranty status.

The warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered, please check your proof of purchase, please check the warranty period of the Ronin-SC. warranty period.png
2019-12-25
Use props
fansf5d7923f
lvl.2

United States

Mindy, sent you a PM regarding my Mavic Pro warranty. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you!
2020-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansf5d7923f Posted at 1-9 20:03
Mindy, sent you a PM regarding my Mavic Pro warranty. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you!

PM has been replied, please check, thank you.
2020-1-10
Use props
fans19866adc
New

United States

Hello,
Can you check the warranty status on  

OAXCE45
OA30131

I am having issues with my remote controller not charging. Do the remotes have a separate serial number and warranty period?

Thanks!
2020-1-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans19866adc Posted at 1-11 16:44
Hello,
Can you check the warranty status on  

When changing all the O to the number 0, we can find it is a Phantom4 PRO that was activated on 2017-06-25. We are sorry for the troubles with the RC, the warranty period of the RC is 12 months, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support with the proof of purchase and send in for the diagnosis.
2020-1-12
Use props
djiuser_nXskfbcdBDsl
lvl.1

United States

Would it be possible for you to check the following serial as well? 0K1CFBU3AH7CN4
I would like to confirm that it is to a new Mavic Air. Thank you!
2020-1-19
Use props
djiuser_H7ne4KXwTY8m
New

Canada

Hi can you kindly check the warranty status on this device.mavic pro serial 163DG7F001K7H9
2020-1-27
Use props
djiuser_0NIqI4yXomnK
New

Israel

Can I have a check on warranty date too from when to when on serial number 08QUE8N10101FF of my mavic pro?
2020-2-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_0NIqI4yXomnK Posted at 2-6 09:52
Can I have a check on warranty date too from when to when on serial number 08QUE8N10101FF of my mavic pro?

Hi there, the warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered, the activation date of your drone has been sent to you via PM, please check, thanks.
2020-2-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_H7ne4KXwTY8m Posted at 1-27 18:03
Hi can you kindly check the warranty status on this device.mavic pro serial 163DG7F001K7H9

Hi there, sorry for the late response, I didn't see the activation info in the system, was the drone activated?
2020-2-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_nXskfbcdBDsl Posted at 1-19 21:18
Would it be possible for you to check the following serial as well? 0K1CFBU3AH7CN4
I would like to confirm that it is to a new Mavic Air. Thank you!

Yes, it is brand-new and hasn't been activated.
2020-2-7
Use props
gxxr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27323 ft
Austria

Hi, could you please check warranty status for this mavic air? 0K1CG9GRAJ10K6
Thank you!
2020-2-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

gxxr Posted at 2-22 05:06
Hi, could you please check warranty status for this mavic air? 0K1CG9GRAJ10K6
Thank you!

Hi there, the warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered, the activation date of your drone has been sent to you via PM, please check, thanks.
2020-2-23
Use props
djiuser_kH67ZjbZR9cq
New

United Kingdom

Hi admin could you prompt me on build date and warranty and any info on my recently purchased mavic air please

SN 0K1DF282AD5SGF

Thanks
2020-2-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_kH67ZjbZR9cq Posted at 2-23 21:44
Hi admin could you prompt me on build date and warranty and any info on my recently purchased mavic air please

SN 0K1DF282AD5SGF

The warranty starts on the day when your product was delivered, please refer to the proof of purchase. I have PM you the activation date, please check, thanks.
2020-2-23
Use props
djiuser_kH67ZjbZR9cq
New

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-23 22:36
The warranty starts on the day when your product was delivered, please refer to the proof of purchase. I have PM you the activation date, please check, thanks.

I don't have a pm?

Thanks
2020-2-24
Use props
DiSharma
lvl.1

Canada

Hi Can you please let me know if there is any warranty left on my drone.  The SN is  0K1UF3W00E00RM

thanks
2020-2-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

I mean Personal Message, please find it under my avatar. If you are visiting DJI Forum by the mobile phone, please slide down the Service sub-forum to the bottom and switch to PC version.
2020-2-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DiSharma Posted at 2-24 11:41
Hi Can you please let me know if there is any warranty left on my drone.  The SN is  0K1UF3W00E00RM

thanks

I don't think so, your drone has been activated over one year, please check the date on your proof of purchase, the warranty should have been expired. Mavic air.png
2020-2-24
Use props
Bassboat
lvl.1

Canada

Hi DJI admin,

I am buying a DJI mini from a friend. If the drone is not activated, how does the warranty work?  He does not have the invoice.  Is it from the date of activation? , or based on the build date?

2020-2-28
Use props
Bassboat
lvl.1

Canada

Hi DJI admin,

forgot to also ask, if I buy a Mini direct from DJI store, what is the estimated date I will receive the drone? I know the site says it will ship in 3 business  days, but what is your estimated delivery time? I am asking due to Potential Corona Virus delays.
2020-2-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Bassboat Posted at 2-28 06:29
Hi DJI admin,

forgot to also ask, if I buy a Mini direct from DJI store, what is the estimated date I will receive the drone? I know the site says it will ship in 3 business  days, but what is your estimated delivery time? I am asking due to Potential Corona Virus delays.

We will refer to the proof of purchase for the warranty, if your friend doesn't have the invoice, then the warranty period will start from 90 days after the production date that shows on the product.
The estimated shipping date is displayed in the product page, if it is shipped as expected, it usually takes 3-5 business days for the delivery, please keep us updated if you have further concern.
2020-2-28
Use props
soldit2uhotmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2889432 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi,

I just bought my second drone. Only this time it wasn’t brand new, only a few weeks though. I’d like to check how much manufacturers warranty is left on it please. Here is the serial: 08QCF9AP123ZY4 Model M1X
2020-3-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

soldit2uhotmail.com Posted at 3-3 19:21
Hi,

I just bought my second drone. Only this time it wasn’t brand new, only a few weeks though. I’d like to check how much manufacturers warranty is left on it please. Here is the serial: 08QCF9AP123ZY4 Model M1X

The warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered, please refer to your  invoice for the warranty, the activation date of your drone has been sent to you via PM, please check, thanks.
2020-3-4
Use props
soldit2uhotmail.com
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-4 00:44
The warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered, please refer to your  invoice for the warranty, the activation date of your drone has been sent to you via PM, please check, thanks.

How do I access my PM’s? There is no section from my Hompage when I log in? There’s no notifications of a messages anywhere either. Thanks.
2020-3-4
Use props
TheOneAndDroney
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

Ahhh - using my iPhone. This sites responsive view doesn’t allow it. The solution is to hit the “aA” button on the search bar and request the desktop site
2020-3-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TheOneAndDroney Posted at 3-4 12:31
Ahhh - using my iPhone. This sites responsive view doesn’t allow it. The solution is to hit the “aA” button on the search bar and request the desktop site

If you login Forum via the phone, please try with DJI Go 4--DJI Forum--Service sub-forum, slide down to the bottom, switch to PC version, enter the post, then you could find Personal Message under my avatar.
2020-3-5
Use props
Jorge Mota0
New

Ireland

OP2AG6553403XK Can you check my warranty status
2020-3-8
Use props
123456789Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules