Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
3rd Inspire 2 middle air fall
344 2 2019-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7bdb249d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 865633 ft
Spain

1 Year ago, my drone Inspire 2 stopped working midflight at 80% and fall nto the sea. DJI Support changed me the drone free.

2 Months ago, the new drone went from 20% to 0% in less than 20s. It felt too and got destroyed. DJI said that it was my fault bc I didn't land when the drone said in 20% that it would do a RTH. So I had to pay...well...

Today, this new drone with only 8 flights, stopped working in 40% at 31m into concrete. Waiting for DJI reply. Another time.

I'm a little bit tired of this drone. Someone had a similar experience? (Conditions of all flights were perfect. 0 wind, 30°C, slow movements with the drone... also I have all the DJI drones and never happenned something similar with the other ones)

This a really dangerous product. Imagine that it falls into someone.

I repeat, 3rd time in a year. 8000€ of drone.
2019-5-23
Use props
fans7bdb249d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 865633 ft
Spain

Image of the drone
IMG-20190523-WA0030.jpg
2019-5-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry about the mishap that happens to your drone. Kindly wait for the result of the damage assessment of our designated department to figure out what happened to the flight. Please let us know if you need our assistance. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules