DJI STOLE MY MAVIC 2 REMOTE AND ONE OF THE BATTERIES
1124 4 2019-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_TngjPcrXylT9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 124026 ft
United States

I SENT IN MY DRONE FOR A CARE REFRESH WITH THEBATTERY AND REMOTE AND DJI ONLY SENT ME BACK THE DRONE WITH NO REMOTE OR BATERY, NOW I AM BEING TOLD THEY DID SEND IT BACK BUT I NEVER RECEIVED IT. I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS FOR A MONTH NOW AND DJI CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SOME OF THE WORST I HAVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF EXPERIENCING. ITSSUC A SHAME THAT WITH SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT THAT THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SO ATROCIOUS. DJI HAS STOLE FROM A LOYAL CUSTOMER AND REFUSES TO FIX TE ISSUE THEY CREATED. ITS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS, AND THEY HAVE LOST A LOYAL CUSTOMER HERE.  
2019-5-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, sorry to read the troubles and frustrations with our Customer Support. I can understand how you feel, and I'd love to help you as far as I can. We apologize for the experience you had. I managed to pull up your case using your Forum account. After careful investigation and based on the email you received, complete items were handed to UPS for shipping. We highly suggest filing a police report and we will help you file a claim with the courier. Thank you for understanding.
2019-5-23
Use props
djiuser_TngjPcrXylT9
lvl.1
United States

This is absolute horse .... I can’t believe DJI is going to actually steal from their customers and not make it right for their own negligence. I will continue to blow up this forum and all social media platforms until DJI makes this right
2019-5-23
Use props
djiuser_TngjPcrXylT9
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 5-23 14:53
Hi, sorry to read the troubles and frustrations with our Customer Support. I can understand how you feel, and I'd love to help you as far as I can. We apologize for the experience you had. I managed to pull up your case using your Forum account. After careful investigation and based on the email you received, complete items were handed to UPS for shipping. We highly suggest filing a police report and we will help you file a claim with the courier. Thank you for understanding.

I mean really with all the money DJI is making they aren’t going to make something this small right with a customer who has bought several of their products. This seems like a stupid move on the customer service side. I mean why would they want someone with thousands of followers on social media to be taking about how ...ty of a job their customer service department does.
2019-5-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_TngjPcrXylT9 Posted at 5-23 18:06
I mean really with all the money DJI is making they aren’t going to make something this small right with a customer who has bought several of their products. This seems like a stupid move on the customer service side. I mean why would they want someone with thousands of followers on social media to be taking about how ...ty of a job their customer service department does.

Sorry for the unpleasant experience. Your case has been escalated to the management for better assistance, they will review and contact you during the working time soon. Appreciate your support and patience.
2019-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules