885 1 2019-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Loeli
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17480 ft
Australia

Hello together,

I am new to the forum but I would really appreciate if someone could provide me with his/her expertise. I was flying my DJI Spark when suddenly it seemed like shaking in the air and then started to just fly downwards. In the end it crashed in a tree. The frame is not broken but I don't feel comfortable to fly it without a checkup so I opened a warranty claim. In the mean time while waiting for the response I would like to find out what caused this issue. I downloaded the .DAT file from the Spark and extracted the log file. I also have a csv file with a lot of information. Which file would be needed to find out what happened and how can I upload it (the forum doesn't allow me to upload it)?

2019-5-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Loeli, I'm so sorry to read the crash. It is recommended to start a case and send the unit in for a fully diagnosis here: https://www.dji.com/support If the unit is under warranty period, we'll arrange data analysis and offer you a proper solution. If you encounter any difficulties during the progress, feel free to contact us with your case number, we'll be here for help.
2019-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules