Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Shutterspeed problem
616 3 2019-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kankkis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 415912 ft
Finland

Hi,

I got weird problem with my new osmo Pocket, when i go videomode and set shutterspeed 1/120 (or any shutterspeed) , all is fine, when i jump photomode and back to videomode my shutterspeed goes to 1/60, so it changes shutterspeed if i jump in photomode, why? Now i must all the time manually put 1/120 back if i even jump in photomode. So, it forget videomode manual settings in shutterspeed when i jump photomode and back to videomode.

Strange is that the ISO doesen't change when jumping in photomode, only shutterspeed allways goes to 1/60

EDIT: It works fine with Mimo App and shutterspeed doesen't change allways 1/60 when changing video/photomodes, without phone it changes shutterspeed when changing video/photomodes, so i think if i use only Pocket then it doesen't remember last video shutterspeed used when i goto photomode and back to videomode.

EDIT2: I think i solved the problem.

Jani

2019-5-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good thing you resolved!
How did you do it (so others might learn)
2019-5-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Jani. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for the update that you have provided. It is great to know that you have fixed the issue. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-5-24
Use props
osmouser2
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

This is still a problem.

When using the Osmo Pocket by itself, if you switch between Video and Slowmotion, the Osmo Pocket will forget the shutter speed setting. I have to reconnect it to my iPhone and change the shutter speed setting again. Can this be fixed in newer firmware? It's really annoying.
2019-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules