Why this terrible change of all pages of DJI forum ?
1083 5 2019-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
astrofly
First Officer
Flight distance : 554301 ft
Italy

I write this message in different pages of forum because it isn't clear where to write ! Why this  terrible change of all pages of DJI forum  website ?? All photos and  video are divided for nature ecc, my posts  are i work now and it's  impossible see video and phothos who are in all  under product mavic with  information about mavic.  For example i want to write this text in works but the selection of  topic don't have general works !!! This is a big caos it's impossible  found video  of friends or other pilot without browse more pages.  Website no longer  friendly as before. I hope for improvements.
2019-5-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi astrofly, I understand it might be hard to accept the change in a short time, therefore, we shared some tutorial and tips about how to use the forum to find a series of threads quickly, you may refer to this post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-190060-1-1.html We'll keep learning and improving the user experience in the future.
2019-5-24
Use props
astrofly
First Officer
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 5-24 18:44
Hi astrofly, I understand it might be hard to accept the change in a short time, therefore, we shared some tutorial and tips about how to use the forum to find a series of threads quickly, you may refer to this post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-190060-1-1.html We'll keep learning and improving the user experience in the future.

DJI Susan I find it difficult to define change enhancements that do not improve the ease of use of the forum to the point that I was given a tutorial to understand the chaos created. I also find it difficult to understand that in an instant you have changed the forum a lot without considering users. The demonstration comes from the fact that I wrote my message in various topics not knowing which one to contact. If you wanted to avoid too much participation in the forum you managed to sin.
2019-5-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

astrofly Posted at 5-24 23:42
DJI Susan I find it difficult to define change enhancements that do not improve the ease of use of the forum to the point that I was given a tutorial to understand the chaos created. I also find it difficult to understand that in an instant you have changed the forum a lot without considering users. The demonstration comes from the fact that I wrote my message in various topics not knowing which one to contact. If you wanted to avoid too much participation in the forum you managed to sin.

Quite a lot of factors have been considered before making the changes, and the user experience is the top one. DJI Panda is collecting all feedbacks and see how to make it easier to use. Appreciate your support and attention.
2019-5-25
Use props
astrofly
First Officer
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 5-25 00:47
Quite a lot of factors have been considered before making the changes, and the user experience is the top one. DJI Panda is collecting all feedbacks and see how to make it easier to use. Appreciate your support and attention.

DJI Susan it would be very useful in the search box to be able to find works with pilots' avatars and not only with a title that is almost never known!
2019-5-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

astrofly Posted at 5-29 04:57
DJI Susan it would be very useful in the search box to be able to find works with pilots' avatars and not only with a title that is almost never known!

Thanks for your suggestion. It is available to check the user name and avatar when using the search box, you may check the below screenshot:
1.jpg.png
2019-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules