Pocket 3.5mm Mic Adapter NOT Working with Bluetooth module?
917 3 2019-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SonnyGreenwich
Flight distance : 364754 ft
Ireland

Has anyone noticed that DJI Osmo Pocket 3.5mm Mic Adapter does NOT Work with Bluetooth module?
2019-5-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day SonnyGreenwich. Thank you for reaching out and thank you for the inquiry. With regards to your inquiry. I'm afraid this set up will not work since the port from the module supported on the charging the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your consideration and support.
2019-5-24
Use props
SonnyGreenwich
Flight distance : 364754 ft
Ireland

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-24 15:48
Hello and good day SonnyGreenwich. Thank you for reaching out and thank you for the inquiry. With regards to your inquiry. I'm afraid this set up will not work since the port from the module supported on the charging the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your consideration and support.

Thanks for your response! Will this be available with an update at some point? It does seem like a useful thing, to be able to have Bluetooth and an external mic.
2019-5-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

SonnyGreenwich Posted at 5-26 08:45
Thanks for your response! Will this be available with an update at some point? It does seem like a useful thing, to be able to have Bluetooth and an external mic.

You are very much welcome and thank you for the additional information you have shared with us. I will forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2019-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules