Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pocket wifi mimo not opening
1164 5 2019-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tridiver
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4459344 ft
  • >>>
United States

The wifi shows that it is connected on my phone but the app can't/won't connect.  Any help???  Thx
2019-5-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo app to see if there would be some changes? Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to further help you with this concern. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2019-5-25
Use props
Tridiver
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-25 11:20
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo app to see if there would be some changes? Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to further help you with this concern. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

Hi Gamora, thx for the response.  Tried that and still nothing.  Like I typed, It's showing connection on my phone, but when you go to connect thru the app, it gives you the "connection failed" message.  It even gives me the prompt on the pocket to accept the signal and still nothing.  Thx appreciate the help.  Bolton
2019-5-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Tridiver Posted at 5-27 06:46
Hi Gamora, thx for the response.  Tried that and still nothing.  Like I typed, It's showing connection on my phone, but when you go to connect thru the app, it gives you the "connection failed" message.  It even gives me the prompt on the pocket to accept the signal and still nothing.  Thx appreciate the help.  Bolton

Thank you for the additional information and we're sorry to know that you still experience the problem. May I know what mobile device you are currently using right now? Looking forward to your reply. Thank you for your understanding. Have a good one.
2019-5-27
Use props
Sword
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1476 ft
Philippines

Tridiver Posted at 5-27 06:46
Hi Gamora, thx for the response.  Tried that and still nothing.  Like I typed, It's showing connection on my phone, but when you go to connect thru the app, it gives you the "connection failed" message.  It even gives me the prompt on the pocket to accept the signal and still nothing.  Thx appreciate the help.  Bolton

You can check the LED status on your Wifi module. If the wireless connection is successful, it should turn green. You can share a video of how you connecting them here.

Also, you can have a look at DJI's tutorial video:

Hope it is helpful to you.
2019-5-27
Use props
Tridiver
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-27 10:10
Thank you for the additional information and we're sorry to know that you still experience the problem. May I know what mobile device you are currently using right now? Looking forward to your reply. Thank you for your understanding. Have a good one.

Gamora, it is an Pixel XL.   I'm running DJI everything off this phone and it's fine!!!  Thx!!
2019-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules