Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
UNBELIEVALBE - URGENT
4275 22 2019-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Antonio Napodano
lvl.2
Flight distance : 214826 ft
Italy

• I am first time DJI clients and my experience start really so bad.IS long to explain and i hope some one will take it my message seriosly.
  • is it normal they confirm a pick up day , the day after the product is out of stock, one more day the order is on priority , the 4th time the order not picked up yet! are you serious?

2019-5-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Antonio, sorry for the unpleasant purchase experience. I managed to get your order number via your Forum account, it is a Mavic Air Fly More Combo Arctic White (Refurbished Unit) right? Sorry to keep you waiting, we will verify with the warehouse of the estimated shipping date and come back to you soon, appreciate your patience.
2019-5-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Antonio, an update to your order, it will be shipped these two days, please note the email with the tracking number later, thank you.
2019-5-26
Use props
Antonio Napodano
lvl.2
Italy

I AM FACING A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH PRE SALE AND CUSTOMER CARE. IT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE TO TALK TO SOMEONE HELPING OUT. A LOTO OF LIES AND NO SOLUTIONS , SIMPLY CHANGING THEY WORDS. HOPE A MANGER WIL CALL ME AT LEAST TO UNDERSTAND HOW THEY ARE TREATING A NEW CUSTOMER.
2019-5-27
Use props
Antonio Napodano
lvl.2
Italy

IF YOU WANT ME TO GIVE MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE "UNFORGETTBLE " BAD STORY CALL ME!
2019-5-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Antonio Napodano Posted at 5-27 03:26
IF YOU WANT ME TO GIVE MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE "UNFORGETTBLE " BAD STORY CALL ME!

Antonio, sorry to keep you waiting,  your order has been shipped out and it is in transit, hope you will receive it soon, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2019-5-27
Use props
Antonio Napodano
lvl.2
Italy

I want raise a formal complain, why not one make me talk to a manager or send my mail address I can write a formal complain ????
I am not gone stop to write wherever I can until I don’t get a call !!!!
2019-5-28
Use props
Antonio Napodano
lvl.2
Italy

I want raise a formal complain, why not one make me talk to a manager or send my mail address I can write a formal complain ????
2019-5-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Antonio Napodano Posted at 5-28 13:29
I want raise a formal complain, why not one make me talk to a manager or send my mail address I can write a formal complain ????

Your request has been well received, we have escalated your concern to the higher-level team to follow up, we will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-5-28
Use props
Antonio Napodano
lvl.2
Italy

I CANNOT BELIEVE

Seems to be really unbelivable!
after 5 days with daily calls to resolve a problem and every day ignored - just every one say to me sorry without clear answer - expect that the item i have purchaied was actually sold when already out of stock - they decided ( 5 days and 10 calls/chat) to give me a compensation( i got a call yesterday saying i will recived a backpack - i asked to be sure was not the same i have purchaised in the fly combo ).

today (actually this night around 23:32 italian time)i recived a mail with link to get my compensation with a lot of rules ( so funny ) and expiring date july 2019 - THE FUNNY (ACTUALLY NOT FUNNY ANYMORE) i opened the link and.........ready to read........ITEMS OUT OF STOCK (morevoer a 24 euro bag "hugly version " of mine)!!!!!

do you think is normal?

i have to ask to speak to the supervisor send to me the link but ( just few minutes after the mail) she went out ( maybe i am noot lucky enought)!!!

anyone can tell me if i am on a "candid camera program"??????

2019-5-31
Use props
Antonio Napodano
lvl.2
Italy

ignored and lies!!

IS  unbelievable how DJI is making funny - is really not professional and not good to treat customer just like that!! 7 days to get manager call and finally ( really a funny story full of lies) send out a compensation ( 24 euro bag) out of stock with due date to buy - is funny for DJI????
2019-6-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we apologize that the compensation bag that our manager provided has been out of stock, your concern has been transferred to the team again to see if there is another resolution can be provided, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-6-3
Use props
Antonio Napodano
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 6-3 08:55
Hi, we apologize that the compensation bag that our manager provided has been out of stock, your concern has been transferred to the team again to see if there is another resolution can be provided, please wait patiently, thank you.

after 10 days and a lot of lies - still some more to be patieent!!!???? never talked to a manager !!!! are you kidding !!=????
2019-6-3
Use props
Antonio Napodano
lvl.2
Italy

STILL IGNORING

Dear all,
do you belive still no one care about me , no one ( manager calling me) and formal complaint opended ( as they say) and from Friday again no answers!!!!

8 mails sent and no reply!!!

do you belive so?

2019-6-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Antonio Napodano Posted at 6-5 06:55
Dear all,
do you belive still no one care about me , no one ( manager calling me) and formal complaint opended ( as they say) and from Friday again no answers!!!!

Antonio, I am regretful for the troubles that you had, I had checked your case and noticed our manager had contacted you, I do hope that your case can be solved soon.

For your information, for a better follow-up, I had merged the posts, please kindly keep us updated in this post.

2019-6-5
Use props
Antonio Napodano
lvl.2
Italy

how possible???

how possible after 2months still not rececving my right and not give my the corredct info i deserve it.Dji is making funny of customers and not care just send a out of stock items as compensation with is not only out of stock but out of production!!!!!
they evne refuse to give the copy of the transcation ad voice call to provide to my lawer....they even did not give me their legal mail!!!!

2019-7-5
Use props
Antonio Napodano
lvl.2
Italy

EMBARASSING

I have no words to say how embarassing is the situation - still over a months and not clear answers on my problem
just makking funny and sending standards mails!!!
call promising but not calling - refusing to give me my right.

i have requested some documents and chat transacvtion to send to me credit card company but thye just kidding saying need 2 months to recived it!!!!!
what a customer care is?
all those problems becuase of not transparency when sold the items
can anyone help to sold it or should i spend my life over chat??

2019-7-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hi Antonio, sorry to know that you had some issues with our customer support. We will formally ask the team who is handling your concern to look into this. We appreciate your patience.
2019-7-10
Use props
Antonio Napodano
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 7-10 11:22
Hi Antonio, sorry to know that you had some issues with our customer support. We will formally ask the team who is handling your concern to look into this. We appreciate your patience.

This si 1 months and not received an appropriate solution!
2019-7-10
Use props
Antonio Napodano
lvl.2
Italy

hope no one will buy anymore DJI

i hpe on one will buy anymore DJI products - they dont care about Custmore!!!

2019-7-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hi Antonio, sorry to read your frustrations. May we ask for the detailed information and the issues you've had. We're here to help. Thank you.
2019-7-22
Use props
Antonio Napodano
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 7-22 09:34
Hi Antonio, sorry to read your frustrations. May we ask for the detailed information and the issues you've had. We're here to help. Thank you.

listen to me there is no one care about custmoer but just cares about our money!!!!!
is 2 months stories and still i did not get my right - i will continues to share my situation.

make sure on daily bases i will share toughs all the social and also to new paper to make sure people will not go trough the same.

no one cares in DJI!!!
2019-7-22
Use props
Antonio Napodano
lvl.2
Italy

SHAME

I AM STILL AWAITING!!!!!!!!
THIS IS SHAME!!!
2019-7-23
Use props