Get refresh!!!!
542 4 2019-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Graphicjunkie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43022 ft
United States

So I had one accident a few months back...pretty uneventful.  Hit my screen door (don't ask), and put a small chip in the outside case.  

I'm leaving for Turks and Caicos TODAY, so yesterday I got the drone out to burn down a little battery level so to ensure I was within the TSA guidelines.
Had it in sport mode, was rippin around and got a LITTLE too cocky.   Had a little crash....
broke a propeller (had bought the silent ones), no big deal.  But the bigger deal is that I did something to the gimbal.   It is limp.  It points down now.

Bird down!!

THANKFULLY I purchased the refresh program when I bought it.  So even though I screwed myself out of being able to take some aerial footage on vacation, all is not lost.
I've already submitted the service request, and they immediately sent me a shipping form.  I will will send it out when I get home.

But to those thinking they don't need to spend the money for the insurance.   Don't fool yourself.....

2019-5-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry to know about the incident happen to your drone. However, it's a good thing that you bought the DJI care refresh and we really appreciate your feedback in regards to our support team. We will continue providing great service to our valued customers. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!
2019-5-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good to hear.
2019-5-25
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good result for you
2019-5-25
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Yep, Care Refresh is definetly worth it!
2019-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules