471 6 2019-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChrisJG
First Officer
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Today my home town started the yearly Music Festival with a "buskers day" where musicians of all kinds were invited to perform at different pitches throiughout the day.
We helped out by fiming the proceedings and I chose my new Osmo Pocket attached to the PGY Tech Pocket Phone Holder Set mounted on a tripod. No room for a microphone (yet) so the sound quality is straight from the inbuilt microphone.

DJI Osmo Pocket and Pocket Phone Holder Set

DJI Osmo Pocket and Pocket Phone Holder Set

Here's a copy of one of the videos, again straight from the Pocket and this one was hand held...

2019-5-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there Captain. Great to see people gathering for this one special day. Thanks for sharing!
2019-5-25
Use props
ChrisJG
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-25 13:34
Hi, there Captain. Great to see people gathering for this one special day. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you DJI Glamora!
2019-5-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ChrisJG Posted at 5-25 13:49
Thank you DJI Glamora!

You're very much welcome Chris!
2019-5-25
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Nice illustration of the benefits of not working with a tripod, and shows that with the Pocket you really don't need one most of the time.  Love the toddler dancing!

Very correct of you to check it was ok to put the little chap on the internet, but personally I wouldn't have left his name audible on the footage.  Image is one thing, identifier (even minimal) is another.  
2019-5-25
Use props
ChrisJG
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fansfe82067d Posted at 5-25 23:33
Nice illustration of the benefits of not working with a tripod, and shows that with the Pocket you really don't need one most of the time.  Love the toddler dancing!

Very correct of you to check it was ok to put the little chap on the internet, but personally I wouldn't have left his name audible on the footage.  Image is one thing, identifier (even minimal) is another.

Thanks, after filming I got an email address and have shared a clip on Facebook, his mother gave permission and thanked me for filming him. The tripod made it easier for the rest of the filming .
2019-5-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice to see!
2019-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now