Dji Mavic Air Does not fly straight
1271 5 2019-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pillzberri
lvl.3
Flight distance : 185531 ft
Canada

My Dji Mavic Air does not fly straight. There is a small drift to the right. This is making it really hard to get the right composition for my shots. anyone else has this issue? Any solutions?
2019-5-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. You may try to perform the IMU Calibration to see if there would be some changes. Also, can you please send us a short video for us to further help you with the said issue. Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to help you further. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a good one.
2019-5-25
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

You could try a controller joystick calibration and also inspect your props for any damage or bending.
2019-5-25
Use props
Pillzberri
lvl.3
Flight distance : 185531 ft
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-25 14:54
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. You may try to perform the IMU Calibration to see if there would be some changes. Also, can you please send us a short video for us to further help you with the said issue. Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to help you further. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a good one.

Hi DJI Gamora, I will get some sample shots for you tomorrow and post them here thank you for helping me out this issue has made me miss a lot of important shots. Also if I have all the sensors off on the mavic air the Drone does not hover steadily it either goes up or down or left or right. If I am also flying forward sometimes the drones elevation decreases without me touching the left stick.
2019-5-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Pillzberri Posted at 5-25 19:26
Hi DJI Gamora, I will get some sample shots for you tomorrow and post them here thank you for helping me out this issue has made me miss a lot of important shots. Also if I have all the sensors off on the mavic air the Drone does not hover steadily it either goes up or down or left or right. If I am also flying forward sometimes the drones elevation decreases without me touching the left stick.

We do apologize for the inconvenience. Try to perform the said troubleshooting and let us know if that would help. Looking forward to your reply. Thank you for your continued support.
2019-5-27
Use props
fansa3b2436a
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13064 ft
United States

I have the same exact problem but mine seems to go to the left. I literally just flew today and it was windy in my area but idk if that has anything to do with it.
2019-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules