Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I had to firmware update the V2.0 controller twice!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

My plan is to refresh it after but when I was going to refresh it said upgrade again.  So I did but when I hit back before restarting it said refresh.  After restarting it said upgrade so I did.  After restarting through the second upgrade pass it said refresh.  : )

It said 2200- instead of 2200 flat.  The reason why a lot of people are having issues is the 3rd party batteries have different connectors which are dangerous as well as the firmware upgrade process as I've said.  I'm going to fly now and make my first vid after messing w/ the setting!!.  I have much confidence nothing would go wrong.  The DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 said refresh after restarting.
2019-5-25
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I think you just won the "How many threads can I start in less than an hour"contest.

Well done.  
2019-5-25
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 5-25 15:45
I think you just won the "How many threads can I start in less than an hour"contest.

Well done.

Well updated it 3 times because it kept beeping at times but idk why.  I think because the drone wasn't on but to be safe I did a refresh.
2019-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules