playback off the memory card is very jerky
1743 3 2019-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jetitusjr
New
United States

I am asking for assistance in improving the play back on the memory card.    I have a 64mb scandisk Extreme pro A3 and the playback is very very jerky not smooth and I keep getting a circle like its loading from time to time.   Is theire a software update or setting update that i can access.   

2019-5-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi jetitusjr, if you are checking the original video in the SD card via the computer, it could relate to the performance of your computer. Were the videos 4K? If yes, you may try the lower resolution to see if the issue persists.
2019-5-29
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Play back in the app is from the live feed and not the micro sd. If the play back on the screen is jerky that will be caused by the processor in your phone.
2019-5-31
Use props
AlansDronePics
First Officer
Flight distance : 814751 ft
Guernsey

Always play back your video, particularly 4K from your hard drive, built into the computer.
Between the physical SD card, when inserted into the computer, or external hard drive is a lot of circuitry that forms a bottleneck for data,. If your SD card or external hard drive is super fast, the data will only flow as fast as this bottleneck will allow.
The built in hard drive is the fastest way to send data to the screen. That is not to say that it will still be free of playback issues. A lot of software and hardware is still involved and in addition, there may be other system or apps running in the background that can slow down the computer.
I find that the latest VLC player is less smooth than the built in WIN 10 thing. That will differ between other users setup, so you might have a different playback experience with another player.
I hope this helps.
2019-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules