DHL shipping status question
11507 7 2019-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lvK0bgqCXaWs
lvl.3
Flight distance : 361 ft
Netherlands

As of last Thursday the dhl status shows: PLANNING IS BEING MADE... And nothing is happening. Isn't that weird because at an earlier stage it says that they picked up the osmo action and customs is cleared? It's sitting there for days now... Anybody any experience here with this status?
2019-5-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, I managed to get your order number via your Forum account, your package is waiting for the customs to be cleared, we will contact the logistics team to push the process, appreciate your patience.
2019-5-26
Use props
lvK0bgqCXaWs
lvl.3
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-26 02:41
Hi there, I managed to get your order number via your Forum account, your package is waiting for the customs to be cleared, we will contact the logistics team to push the process, appreciate your patience.

thanks! let's hope this will work as it's strange that the dhl status tells me the package passed customs.
2019-5-26
Use props
lvK0bgqCXaWs
lvl.3
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-26 02:41

thanks! let's hope this will work as it's strange that the dhl status tells me the package passed customs.
2019-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

lvK0bgqCXaWs Posted at 5-26 04:29

The customs have been cleared, the package has arrived in the Netherlands, you should be able to receive it very soon, thanks for your patience.
2019-5-27
Use props
lvK0bgqCXaWs
lvl.3
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-27 00:20
The customs have been cleared, the package has arrived in the Netherlands, you should be able to receive it very soon, thanks for your patience.

yep ,I already noticed. The status had changed. Thanks for the update!
2019-5-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

lvK0bgqCXaWs Posted at 5-27 02:42
yep ,I already noticed. The status had changed. Thanks for the update!

You are welcome, please keep me updated any time if you have further concern. We are always here to help.
2019-5-27
Use props
djiuser_XSC2bQuDDGFF
New

Netherlands

Mate , I have the same issue where it said all day planning is being made , eventhough delivery is expected 3 days from now , it says package at courier with no time or date and now it says we missed you.  It's been confusing because the whole day it said with courier but planning being made
2020-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules