Osmo Action Bug Custom Mode Dewarp
2490 7 2019-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ShawUK
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi,

I've noticed I can not save 4k 60p rocksteady with dewarp. Dewarp does not save to the custom mode, although it does work manually turning it on every time.

Please fix in the next firmware update :-)
2019-5-26
Use props
djiuserCCO
lvl.3
Flight distance : 178688 ft
Canada

Is it only in 4k60 you cannot save DEWARP. I save my C1 setting at 4K30 with Dwarp. All functions are present whenever i recall my C1 setting.....including Dewarp.
I'll check to see if i can save Dewarp in 4k60.
2019-5-26
Use props
djiuserCCO
lvl.3
Flight distance : 178688 ft
Canada

The same thing happened to me. Just tried saving a setting with 4k60 with Dewarp. Whenever i went back to that setting.....Dewarp was no longer on. Tried to set a few times with no success.
Hopefully DJI will fix this in future firmware updates!
2019-5-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day ShawUK. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. With regards to this matter our engineers are aware of this case, and will optimize it as soon as possible. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and thank you for your support.
2019-5-26
Use props
fans49c1baf6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2015627 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-26 09:34
Hello and good day ShawUK. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. With regards to this matter our engineers are aware of this case, and will optimize it as soon as possible. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and thank you for your support.

Thank you very much for responding to the Dewarp not being saved in 4K 60 P, the main reason to buy  this camera over the competition is for this feature. I am relieved that your engineers are working on retention of this setting after powering down the camera and then powering it on again or as retainable in a custom mode.
2019-5-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans49c1baf6 Posted at 5-26 13:01
Thank you very much for responding to the Dewarp not being saved in 4K 60 P, the main reason to buy  this camera over the competition is for this feature. I am relieved that your engineers are working on retention of this setting after powering down the camera and then powering it on again or as retainable in a custom mode.

You are very much welcome. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you.
2019-5-26
Use props
fans8cefe4ae
New

Singapore

Same for 4K50. Fix it asap guys.
2019-6-4
Use props
David Monostori
New

United States

I noticed this too, but the dewarp is saved, but not loaded properly. If you cycle your custom settings with the video button and do switch to a timelapse or slowmo and back to video the dewarp is on. If you switch between video with different settings dewarp is off.For example I have 4K60 4k30 4K30HDR SLOWMO4X and timelapse. Switching between the first 3 the dewarp is off on 4K60, but if i switch to slowmo or time lapse and back to 4k60 dewarp is on! Definitely a bug, but there are workarounds. Hopefully will be fixed very soon. RockSteady also seems to be off in preview and turns on when I press record sometimes.
2019-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules