Malaysia

SN: 0K1CF5E3AE0X7R
2019-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, the warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered. If you cannot provide invoice or other valid proof of purchase, then the warranty period will start from 90 days after the production date that shows on the product.
2019-5-27
Use props
fansdefbdecd
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-27 21:26
Hi there, the warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered. If you cannot provide invoice or other valid proof of purchase, then the warranty period will start from 90 days after the production date that shows on the product.

Question... I just did the latest firmware update... took off... 1 minute later my drone goes haywire and flys into my house and breaks all over... is DJI going to cover this!?
2019-5-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansdefbdecd Posted at 5-28 14:44
Question... I just did the latest firmware update... took off... 1 minute later my drone goes haywire and flys into my house and breaks all over... is DJI going to cover this!?

Hi there, we are so sorry for the crash accident, if the drone is still in the warranty period, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket and send in for the data analysis, we will help figure out what happened, thank you.
2019-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules