1609 2 2019-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_vB7rsMeLSR1z
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29892 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

I have a new Mavic 2 zoom that had it's first flight today. I've had problems with DJO GO 4 randomly crashing on Android with my Spark, but it happened 4 times today.

Looking at the error files they all say the same:-

=====        Device Info        =====
manufacture:HUAWEI
product:AGS2-W09
model:AGS2-W09
version:AGS2-W09 8.0.0.178(C432)
android version:8.0.0
build num:753
build name:753
sdk version:26
=====        App Info        =====
versionCode:2036083
versionName:4.3.16
=====        Crash        =====
java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException: Task dji.midware.media.k$3@aa8b301 rejected from java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor@424b5a6[Running, pool size = 17, active threads = 17, queued tasks = 128, completed tasks = 10179]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$AbortPolicy.rejectedExecution(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:2078)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.reject(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:843)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.execute(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1389)
        at dji.midware.media.k.a(SourceFile:389)
        at dji.midware.media.k.i(SourceFile:295)
        at dji.midware.media.k.a(SourceFile:29)
        at dji.midware.media.k$1.handleMessage(SourceFile:153)
        at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:108)
        at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:166)
        at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:65)

=======Thread info======Crash name:java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException: Task dji.midware.media.k$3@aa8b301 rejected from java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor@424b5a6[Running, pool size = 17, active threads = 17, queued tasks = 128, completed tasks = 10179]
Cause is:null
Thread name is:video hardware encoder thread 32791
Thread count is:131
Fd count is:314

2019-5-26
Use props
junkyards
New

Mexico

Never had an issue with my iphone, I had so many problems when I had an android phone like 6 years ago, I decided to switch and IOS and never looked back.
2019-5-27
Use props
Maverick 2 Zulu
lvl.1
United States

Quite strange, I've had my Mavic 2 Zoom w/ Smart Controller for about a week now and I too had a strange "crash", so to speak, on my Smart Controller which runs on Android.  I was in a middle of a test flight (thank goodness it was only a few feet from me in Beginners Mode) and the DJI Go app crashed and brought me back to the home screen.  It was easy to get back to the app and back on track, but I found it weird that it would do that.  Mind you that 1) my firmware version was up to date in both the drone and controller and 2) this is my first Android.  I'm more of an iOS users for many years.

How do I go about looking through the logs, similar to the user who started this post?
2019-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules