943 1 2019-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jangai45
lvl.2
Flight distance : 253530 ft
France

Hello everyone,
The direction currently used on DJI drones to lower or raise the gimbal seems to be very "unnatural": pull on the wheel to lower the sight of the camera and push the wheel to raise the gimbal so the view.
I would like to know if it is a personal sensation and if I have to treat myself urgently or if others share my difficulty ...
It must be remembered that the universal sense of action of joysticks, whether in real aviation or simulators : pulling the handle raises the view (the horizon goes down) and push on the handle has the effect reverse. It is undoubtedly this universal habit (at least on the planet earth) which makes us difficult the intuitive control of the nacelle on DJI RC.
It would not seem difficult to make a simple user choice of the direction of action of the wheel in the setting parameters of the gimbal.
Thank you for your advice

Single SelectVote, Total 10 people participate in voting View Poll participants

Voting has ended

60.00% (6)
40.00% (4)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2019-5-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day jangai45. Thank you for reaching out and for creating this poll with regards to this matter. I hope you'll get the best answer and information here from our valued DJI co pilots. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules