Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Wird lines when make video?
851 6 2019-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
weseli
Second Officer
Flight distance : 38402 ft

Serbia

Hi, i have wird lines when shot on video mode on spark. Before that wasn't the case. Can somebody tell me what can be a problem?

Here is the video:

https://imgur.com/mRmt3b6
2019-5-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I assume the mp4 file was taken from the SD card?
2019-5-26
Use props
weseli
Second Officer

Serbia

No, from dji app.
2019-5-27
Use props
Mhinc
First Officer
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

weseli Posted at 5-27 00:11
No, from dji app.

That means you are using a cached video from your device.  Check the video from your SD Card in the Spark itself.  It should be fine.
2019-5-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for your query to us. Can you please check the file in your SD card if it is showing the same thing. If yes, you may try to back first all your files and try to reformat the SD card to see if the issue will still persist. Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to further help you. Have a good one.
2019-5-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi weseli, my sincere apologies for the inconvenience that it caused. Kindly provide a sample footage from the SD card for further checking. You can upload the footage by using google-drive or Dropbox and then provide the link here. Also, as mentioned on pot #4, the files from the APP are cached files only and you can get the original footage from the SD card. Thanks for your continued support.
2019-5-27
Use props
weseli
Second Officer

Serbia

Hi guys again, i downloaded video directly from sd card and the video is much batter? Thank you for advice!
Here is video:

video
2019-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules