Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sugested New Flight Mode
593 7 2019-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Carl P
lvl.1
United States

Is it possible to add a feature to Intelligent Flight Modes for M2P and M2Z that would allow a slow, or possibly adjustable rate, pirouette while traveling in a straight line. Accessible to all Intelligent Flight Modes and stand alone.
2019-5-27
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you mean for the drone to yaw 360 independently of the drones flight direction this can already be achieved in tap fly free. The drone will fly in a straight line and constant speed whilst you freely yaw the drone on it's path.
2019-5-27
Use props
Dronie2
Captain
Flight distance : 1336365 ft
Spain

A J Posted at 5-27 03:34
If you mean for the drone to yaw 360 independently of the drones flight direction this can already be achieved in tap fly free. The drone will fly in a straight line and constant speed whilst you freely yaw the drone on it's path.

Interesting. I'll try it next time. Thank you
2019-5-27
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Dronie2 Posted at 5-27 04:13
Interesting. I'll try it next time. Thank you

It's an interesting mode
2019-5-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there Carl. Thank you for reaching out. You may consider trying the Intelligent Flight Mode TapFly as per AJ post #2. You can use 3 sub-modes on this feature providing that lighting conditions are suitable, the aircraft automatically avoids obstacles it senses. You may refer to the image below. Also, we will forward this concern of yours to our designated department. please let us know if you have any other concerns and we are happy to help. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!

2019-5-27
Use props
JJB*
Captain
Flight distance : 12132231 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I like a controlled yaw left or right movement....

so press a soft button in the app and the drone will start a yaw turn (at set rate by user), press same button again to stop yawing. Start and stop yawing in controlled way ; result very smooth video while yawing!

I have asked this to DJI, and yes  very friendly answer ( will look into this) and never heard anything again....

cheers
JJB
2019-5-27
Use props
Flyingcougar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 654528 ft
United States

A J Posted at 5-27 03:34
If you mean for the drone to yaw 360 independently of the drones flight direction this can already be achieved in tap fly free. The drone will fly in a straight line and constant speed whilst you freely yaw the drone on it's path.

Good to know, thanks AJ!
2019-5-27
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Flyingcougar Posted at 5-27 15:07
Good to know, thanks AJ!

You’re welcome
2019-5-27