Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Is Osmo Pocket roll in flashlight mode possible?
2907 5 2019-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CemAygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 810 ft
Turkey

As the title suggests; is there a way to roll the OP in flashlight (camea inline with the body) mode? As soon as I set it to FPV mode, which is the only mode that allows rolls as far as I know, it resets the camera back to regular angle (camera perpendicular to the body).

Thanks in advance for any help,

Cheers,
2019-5-27
Use props
MKosmo
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Yes it is.   There was a forum member that did a cinematic London video and did it in that, sorry don't have the link to hand.

The upshot was FPV mode, double tap to recenter, then by hand move the gimbal head 90 degrees and then use in flashlight mode and hey presto you have roll !  ( Left / Right to roll )

*need to find the link, since the member deserves a for finding this technique.

2019-5-27
Use props
MKosmo
lvl.4
United Kingdom

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=189452
2019-5-27
Use props
CemAygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 810 ft
Turkey

Thanks a lot, exactly addresses my problem I was not very comfortable moving the head by hand, but worked like a charm using the virtual sticks on the phone

Cheers,
2019-5-27
Use props
cosmic68
lvl.4
Flight distance : 89042 ft
United Kingdom

MKosmo Posted at 5-27 13:17
Yes it is.   There was a forum member that did a cinematic London video and did it in that, sorry don't have the link to hand.

The upshot was FPV mode, double tap to recenter, then by hand move the gimbal head 90 degrees and then use in flashlight mode and hey presto you have roll !  ( Left / Right to roll )

Thanks man!
2019-5-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for your query to us. I'm sorry that I was unable to help you with your problem and we're glad that you already manage to solve the issue with the help of our fellow DJI members. Should  you have any other concerns please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a wonderful day!
2019-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules