United States

[font=Times New Roman]
2019-5-27
Use props
captaincaneguru
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2244 ft
United States

This was my post but the text was deleted because it too more than 2 minutes? Huh? where does it say there is a 2 minute limt? Totally don't get the way this forum works!
2019-5-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

captaincaneguru Posted at 5-27 10:10
This was my post but the text was deleted because it too more than 2 minutes? Huh? where does it say there is a 2 minute limt? Totally don't get the way this forum works!

Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. May we know what specific problem did you encounter with your unit for further assistance? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-27
Use props
captaincaneguru
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 5-27 10:17
Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. May we know what specific problem did you encounter with your unit for further assistance? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support.

Purchased a spare battery on May 10. Charged it with the DJI charger and used it in my Mavid Air. After 2 charge cycles, the on/off button stopped working when when the battery was warm after a flight. I discovered it would work if pressed EXTREMELY hard to the point where I am concerned about cracking the case.  When cool, the button works fine with a light touch. I wnat to exchange the battery, but this is a warranty issue, do not want the DJI Refresh policy to replace the battery. What do I do?
2019-5-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

captaincaneguru Posted at 5-27 10:37
Purchased a spare battery on May 10. Charged it with the DJI charger and used it in my Mavid Air. After 2 charge cycles, the on/off button stopped working when when the battery was warm after a flight. I discovered it would work if pressed EXTREMELY hard to the point where I am concerned about cracking the case.  When cool, the button works fine with a light touch. I wnat to exchange the battery, but this is a warranty issue, do not want the DJI Refresh policy to replace the battery. What do I do?

Hi captaincaneguru, any chance to share us a short video about the issue? If that is true, we recommend to send in for the evaluation.
2019-5-29
Use props
captaincaneguru
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 5-29 03:06
Hi captaincaneguru, any chance to share us a short video about the issue? If that is true, we recommend to send in for the evaluation.

Hi Tony- Thanks for your response. I don't have a video, but I did take a screen shot of the aircraft status at the point where the battery button stopped working today. As you can see, it was at a batt. temp of about 60. At cooler temps the button worked okay. Today, following the screen shot the button failed altogether, even when it cooled off. I have an RMA, so it is being sent in. Thanks again!....
2019-5-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

captaincaneguru Posted at 5-30 17:36
[view_image]

Hi Tony- Thanks for your response. I don't have a video, but I did take a screen shot of the aircraft status at the point where the battery button stopped working today. As you can see, it was at a batt. temp of about 60. At cooler temps the button worked okay. Today, following the screen shot the button failed altogether, even when it cooled off. I have an RMA, so it is being sent in. Thanks again!....

It is good to know the battery has been sent in, our repair center will figure out what happened, if you need any further assistance, please keep us updated with the case number, we will do our best to help.
2019-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules