Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What's the "moisture" and "smudge" issues
891 4 2019-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ff22
Captain
United States

I've only recently seen these issues mentioned.  Are they happening a  lot?  When I walked and hiked with the camera last week, the screen  timed out and I really was not looking for anything in particular.  I  also really did not look at the camera until I got home and then  downloaded the files.  The files seemed fine.

What's the story?
2019-5-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi ff22, in some rare circumstances, condensation behind Osmo Action’s front screen may occur when the device starts to heat up during normal operation. This does not affect the product performance and the fog will disappear naturally without leaving any marks. If you encounter this situation, you can place the product in a dry area. When using Osmo Action underwater, please make sure the battery cap is locked properly with dry hands.
2019-5-28
Use props
CRAIGMART75
First Officer
Flight distance : 1543901 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just bought mine and tested for the spot with water and it showed up on mine. so I am trying the remove battery and plug it in and record method to remove it.
2019-6-2
Use props
CRAIGMART75
First Officer
Flight distance : 1543901 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm testing it right now. Looks like it worked.. Knock on wood... I filmed at 4k/60 with rocksteady on.. filled a whole 64 Gb card. no battery just cable plugged in.. took about 70 Min.. One thing I noticed is how hot the camera got.. the body got very warm and inside the battery was also warm.. but the Metal lens ring got to  like 120+  and I could only touch it for like 1 sec before it felt like it would burn my finger.
2019-6-2
Use props
ff22
Captain
United States

CRAIGMART75 Posted at 6-2 11:00
I'm testing it right now. Looks like it worked.. Knock on wood... I filmed at 4k/60 with rocksteady on.. filled a whole 64 Gb card. no battery just cable plugged in.. took about 70 Min.. One thing I noticed is how hot the camera got.. the body got very warm and inside the battery was also warm.. but the Metal lens ring got to  like 120+  and I could only touch it for like 1 sec before it felt like it would burn my finger.

I was trying to look up if that poses a significant burn hazard to skin.  I guess it could harm or hurt a child.  Maybe I will test it with my heat sensor gun.
2019-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules