Camera style settings
872 11 2019-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ShermanFlyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 596896 ft
United States

While I use custom style settings for my videos I prefer to leave them at default for stills. As far as I can see there is no way to set them differently on the Mavic Air.
(don't know if this is possible on any other DJI product)
Being able to set them differently would be a great time saver.
I would have thought this would be a straight forward firmware update.
Hopefully something that might get considered.
2019-5-23
Use props
ShermanFlyer
First Officer
United States

Camera style settings

I posted this in the firmware section and was surprised I got no response. I’m reposting here in the hope it may get more visibility.
While I use custom style settings for my videos I prefer to leave them at default for stills. As far as I can see there is no way to set them differently on the Mavic Air.
(don't know if this is possible on any other DJI product)
Being able to set them differently would be a great time saver.
I would have thought this would be a straight forward firmware update.
Hopefully something that might get considered.

2019-5-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi ShermanFlyer, my apologies for any inconvenience that it caused. This query has already been forwarded to our related team to check if there's other way for this. Just in case that there's no option,  I will send this thread to our developers to see if this can be possible in the future. Appreciate your understanding and support.
2019-5-28
Use props
ShermanFlyer
First Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-28 08:34
Hi ShermanFlyer, my apologies for any inconvenience that it caused. This query has already been forwarded to our related team to check if there's other way for this. Just in case that there's no option,  I will send this thread to our developers to see if this can be possible in the future. Appreciate your understanding and support.

Thanks for taking the time to look into this request
2019-5-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

ShermanFlyer Posted at 5-28 10:18
Thanks for taking the time to look into this request

You're welcome. I will give you an update as soon as possible. Appreciate your patience and continued support.
2019-5-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

ShermanFlyer Posted at 5-28 04:53
I posted this in the firmware section and was surprised I got no response. I’m reposting here in the hope it may get more visibility.

Good day ShermanFlyer! Apologies for the late reply. I already received the response from our related team and if it is convenient for you, we would like to ask a short footage of your request. You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. This is important to us since we  want to make sure we give you the best and most complete answer. Appreciate your understanding and continued support.
2019-5-29
Use props
ShermanFlyer
First Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-29 09:23
Good day ShermanFlyer! Apologies for the late reply. I already received the response from our related team and if it is convenient for you, we would like to ask a short footage of your request. You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. This is important to us since we  want to make sure we give you the best and most complete answer. Appreciate your understanding and continued support.

Thanks for the response. Would a screen recording from the Go4 app suffice?
2019-5-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

ShermanFlyer Posted at 5-29 16:18
Thanks for the response. Would a screen recording from the Go4 app suffice?

It is always my pleasure. Yes, that would be fine. Once the sample footage is available, I will forward this as soon as possible. Thanks!
2019-5-30
Use props
ShermanFlyer
First Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-30 08:10
It is always my pleasure. Yes, that would be fine. Once the sample footage is available, I will forward this as soon as possible. Thanks!

Hi Paladin,
As requested a short video of the request, As you can see the style settings for stills and videos are the same. I would like the option to have them set independently of each other.
Thanks again for taking the time to look at this request
https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... qY/view?usp=sharing
2019-5-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

ShermanFlyer Posted at 5-30 10:55
Hi Paladin,
As requested a short video of the request, As you can see the style settings for stills and videos are the same. I would like the option to have them set independently of each other.
Thanks again for taking the time to look at this request

This request has already been forwarded to our developers. Rest assured that this feedback will be heard and we will add this to our team's bucket list. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests may be implemented. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. We do appreciate your understanding and continued support.
2019-5-30
Use props
ShermanFlyer
First Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-30 11:43
This request has already been forwarded to our developers. Rest assured that this feedback will be heard and we will add this to our team's bucket list. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests may be implemented. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. We do appreciate your understanding and continued support.

Thank you
2019-5-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Happy to help, cheers!
2019-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules