Hand Grip Recommendations (UK if possible please).
1242 5 2019-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Red Zeppelin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18286946 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

Literally just taken delivery of my Osmo Action and was hoping someone might be able to recommend a good hand grip for it please? I'm in the UK, so sellers ideally based here.

I've looked on Amazon and there a lots of options, but I was hoping to get DJI user feedback rather than those rather suspect one's. Obviously, floating and waterproof too.

Thanks in advance

RZ
2019-5-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day RZ. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation from our valued DJI members and customers who already owns the DJI Osmo Action. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-5-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Been using this with Osmo Pocket now OA, very versatile can also use with or without phone comes with extras and for what pay nobody should be without one .

Fantaseal® Ergonomic Action Camera Grip Mount Action Cam Handheld Stabilizer Support Action Camera Handle Steadycam Selfie Stick Compatible for GoPro Grip GoPro Handle Mount GoPro Stabilizer GoPro Selfie Stick GoPro Support Bracket w/ Smartphone Clip (UP TO 5.5" Screen) Compatible for GoPro Hero 7/6/5/ 4 /3+/3/ Session / SJCAM SJ4000 WIFI / Garmin Virb XE / Xiaomi Yi / DBPOWER QUMOX Akaso Apeman etc GoPro-Like Action Cam , Versatile Action Camera Handheld Grip Micro Movie Shooting System https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01A ... p_tai_msx7CbRPARZN1
2019-5-28
Use props
Red Zeppelin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18286946 ft
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 5-28 09:52
Been using this with Osmo Pocket now OA, very versatile can also use with or without phone comes with extras and for what pay nobody should be without one .
[view_image]
Fantaseal® Ergonomic Action Camera Grip Mount Action Cam Handheld Stabilizer Support Action Camera Handle Steadycam Selfie Stick Compatible for GoPro Grip GoPro Handle Mount GoPro Stabilizer GoPro Selfie Stick GoPro Support Bracket w/ Smartphone Clip (UP TO 5.5" Screen) Compatible for GoPro Hero 7/6/5/ 4 /3+/3/ Session / SJCAM SJ4000 WIFI / Garmin Virb XE / Xiaomi Yi / DBPOWER QUMOX Akaso Apeman etc GoPro-Like Action Cam , Versatile Action Camera Handheld Grip Micro Movie Shooting System https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01AXGTVFK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_msx7CbRPARZN1

Thanks for sharing. Probably more than I need in terms of size as I won't need a phone given the OA has front and rear screens, plus I ideally need it to be waterproof and floating.

Thanks again though
2019-5-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Red Zeppelin Posted at 5-28 10:53
Thanks for sharing. Probably more than I need in terms of size as I won't need a phone given the OA has front and rear screens, plus I ideally need it to be waterproof and floating.

Thanks again though

It’s fully waterproof and you can remove phone holder, but as you say there are plenty out there and all very reasonably priced .
2019-5-28
Use props
BobWinNV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

Simple
OR
More Functions
2019-5-28
Use props