Osmo Mobile 2/Go When is an update coming??
1827 12 2019-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
terrierist
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI...

Please can you advise when the Go software will be updated to allow live streaming to facebook through it?

This is dragging on, and, according to Facebook, you support the RTMPS protocol, which clearly the software does not.

Can we have a plain answer when the update will happen?

Thanks.
2019-5-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi and good day Terrierist , thanks for following-up and we are truly sorry for any inconvenience that it caused. I will forward this feedback to our developers and after the evaluation of our engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product.”
2019-5-28
Use props
terrierist
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-28 15:14
Hi and good day Terrierist , thanks for following-up and we are truly sorry for any inconvenience that it caused. I will forward this feedback to our developers and after the evaluation of our engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product.”

Paladin,

Thanks for the reply, that was quite generic.

Why can't a company the size of DJI keep their app up to date and functioning as it should?

It's one of the reasons I previously sold all my DJI equipment, P4, Osmo Plus, P3Pro.

Nothing much has changed with the after care service I see.
2019-5-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

terrierist Posted at 5-29 02:07
Paladin,

Thanks for the reply, that was quite generic.

My sincere apologies for all the trouble that it caused and we highly value all the feedback from our consumers. Rest assured that this feedback will be heard by our developers and put this concern to our team's bucket list. Appreciate your understanding, thanks!
2019-5-29
Use props
Scomar26
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7260 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-29 08:45
My sincere apologies for all the trouble that it caused and we highly value all the feedback from our consumers. Rest assured that this feedback will be heard by our developers and put this concern to our team's bucket list. Appreciate your understanding, thanks!

I am also interested in this as I am trying to stream from a Facebook event page and can't seem to do it from the Facebook live icon.  It only allows me to choose my own page.  If there is a better way to be allowed to stream from an event page I created and manage that would be great to know.  Otherwise streaming using RTMPS is the only option as Facebook has deprecated RTMP.
2019-5-29
Use props
terrierist
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Scomar26 Posted at 5-29 11:18
I am also interested in this as I am trying to stream from a Facebook event page and can't seem to do it from the Facebook live icon.  It only allows me to choose my own page.  If there is a better way to be allowed to stream from an event page I created and manage that would be great to know.  Otherwise streaming using RTMPS is the only option as Facebook has deprecated RTMP.

Hi there and thanks for replying.

I've tried to enter RTMPS in the custom stream section, RTMPS isn't supported by the Go app despite Facebook declaring that DJI supports the RTMPS protocol.

Best wishes.
2019-5-30
Use props
terrierist
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Another week and no updates, same old DJI.....
2019-6-6
Use props
JBSonic
Second Officer
Flight distance : 779019 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Will there be an update to add support for Multi camera phones? Like new Iphones and the Samsung S10
2019-6-9
Use props
terrierist
lvl.3
United Kingdom

JBSonic Posted at 6-9 06:08
Will there be an update to add support for Multi camera phones? Like new Iphones and the Samsung S10

I'd be grateful for any update, the event I purchased the Osmo Mobile for is this Saturday and it looks like I won't be able to use it as DJI have not released their RTMPS fix for Facebook live.
2019-6-13
Use props
Irishscribe
New
United States

Also, an update to provide full compatibility with the LG V40 would be great. DJI has apparently been aware for a year now that the Osmo Mobile 2 will not allow 4k filming with the LG V30 and V40, but there's still no update. It's very odd because I've read that Verizon had a promotion where customers would get an Osmo Mobile 2 if they pre-ordered the LG V40. That doesn't make much sense if the Osmo isn't compatible with the LG V40.

Anyway, given the popularity of the LG V40 cameras, DJI really should be fully functional with it by now.
2019-6-14
Use props
Scomar26
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7260 ft
United States

terrierist Posted at 6-13 04:40
I'd be grateful for any update, the event I purchased the Osmo Mobile for is this Saturday and it looks like I won't be able to use it as DJI have not released their RTMPS fix for Facebook live.

For iOS, there was an update 4.3.20 for Facebook SDK and it seems to not error out when you use RTMPS in a custom connection.  I just haven't been able to get it to connect.  Have you tested it?  I am using the DJI Go 4 app but with my Spark drone.  I don't think that should make any difference.
2019-6-18
Use props
terrierist
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Well over a month since my initial post, DJI, still no update to Go?

Shocking.
2019-7-8
Use props
dgg006
New

Uruguay

DJI Paladin Posted at 2019-5-29 08:45

Two years and this problem remains unsolved. Any method to broadcast on Facebook or Youtube with a Phantom 3 pro?
2021-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules