Mavic air shakey and jumpy video
1149 5 2019-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dvbenthem
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hello,

Today i was trying testing my Mavic air , because my friend ask me to make some video shots off his wedding.  While i am practicing with some flight modes like Cinematic mode, i get some shakey and jumpy footage. I use the internal storage with settings: 1080P 60FPS.

Does anybody have some ideas how this is happening?

video: https://youtu.be/DeIUZr_m3F0

Best regards,

Danny
2019-5-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Danny. I am sorry for the troubles that this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I would like to ask what happened to your aircraft prior to this issue? Is this occurring in a different resolution? I would recommend restoring factory defaults and refresh the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 to see if there will be changes. I will be posting a link where in you can find the most recent firmware for the DJI Mavic Air. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to be able to help you further. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads
2019-5-28
Use props
dvbenthem
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-28 12:32
Hello and good day Danny. I am sorry for the troubles that this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I would like to ask what happened to your aircraft prior to this issue? Is this occurring in a different resolution? I would recommend restoring factory defaults and refresh the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 to see if there will be changes. I will be posting a link where in you can find the most recent firmware for the DJI Mavic Air. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to be able to help you further. Thank you.

Hello Stephen,

Thanks for your quick reply. I am gonna try some different resolutions and to refresh the firmware.
i will let you know what the outcome is.

Best regards,
Danny
2019-5-30
Use props
fansfb73dae8
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-28 12:32
Hello and good day Danny. I am sorry for the troubles that this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I would like to ask what happened to your aircraft prior to this issue? Is this occurring in a different resolution? I would recommend restoring factory defaults and refresh the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 to see if there will be changes. I will be posting a link where in you can find the most recent firmware for the DJI Mavic Air. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to be able to help you further. Thank you.

Hello Stephen,

Thanks for the advice. I now get smooth footage with 1080P. I still having trouble while playing 4K but it could be my laptop. When i try too look a youtube 4K video i also is shakey and jumpy. On monday i am going to build my new PC i hope it will be better.

I will let you know,

Best regards,

Danny
2019-6-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

dvbenthem@outlook.com Posted at 5-30 03:38
Hello Stephen,

Thanks for your quick reply. I am gonna try some different resolutions and to refresh the firmware.

You are very much welcome Danny. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-6-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fansfb73dae8 Posted at 6-1 05:01
Hello Stephen,

Thanks for the advice. I now get smooth footage with 1080P. I still having trouble while playing 4K but it could be my laptop. When i try too look a youtube 4K video i also is shakey and jumpy. On monday i am going to build my new PC i hope it will be better.

Hello and good day Danny. It is great to know that you are know getting smooth footage. Please keep us posted for us to be able to help you further and if you have any other inquiries or concern with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2019-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules