Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 cannot fly over water, apparently
3141 117 5-28 15:31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlxFlyMore
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43862 ft

hallmark007 Posted at 9-3 14:02
Nothing in any court is ever concluded on without it being recorded, I thought you wouldn’t post official ruling , so for me just going through the whole thread this is completely fake except for the fact you crashed your drone .

APPLICANT: ****
RESPONDENT: **** Electrics Pty Ltd ACN: ****
WHERE HELD: 55 King Street, Melbourne
BEFORE: Member A. T****
HEARING TYPE: Civil Claims Hearing
DATE OF HEARING: 12 August 2019
DATE OF ORDER: 12 August 2019

ORDERS
1. The Tribunal orders that *** Electrics Pty Ltd must pay **** the sum of
$1,608.00.
2. Having regard to s115B(1) of the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal Act 1998
and being satisfied that the applicant has substantially succeeded in his claim, the Tribunal
orders that *** Electrics Pty Ltd must reimburse **** the application fee
of $63.70.
9-3 16:41
Use props
Beeworld
Second Officer
Flight distance : 133766 ft

AlxFlyMore Posted at 9-3 16:41

So the retailer has been ordered to give the refund, not DJI?
9-3 20:53
Use props
AurelienC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2927 ft

I flew my drone over the Mississippi River all this past weekend.
9-3 20:59
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 4199094 ft
  • >>>

Beeworld Posted at 9-3 20:53

That’s what I thought, maybe he should have taken this to the retailers forum, lol.
9-4 01:45
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>

AlxFlyMore Posted at 9-3 16:11
What? Fake how? It's a forum and if you have trust issues you shouldn't use forums in general. No one will bother to prove anything to you. Everything in court is recorded somewhere but it's not that it's available for everyone.
Just out of curiosity, why do you think everything in this thread is fake?

I think it’s fairly obvious your case was with your retailer, yet this is the first time in this thread you mention it, and looking at the ruling it’s incredibly suspect, it never mentions dji, yet the whole case was regarding dji, according to you, it’s almost unbelievable that it’s all about dji yet the ruling judge decided not to penalize dji instead lay 100% blame at the door of the retailer.

To me it’s incredibly suspect and as I said earlier there is nothing official here, it really could be anything .
9-4 01:52
Use props
AlxFlyMore
lvl.2

Beeworld Posted at 9-3 20:53

Of course, I didn't pay DJI. As a buyer my dealing is with reseller and I can't take DJI to court as I have never paid them.
9-4 07:58
Use props
AlxFlyMore
lvl.2

hallmark007 Posted at 9-4 01:45
That’s what I thought, maybe he should have taken this to the retailers forum, lol.

What are you talking about? It was a device fault. I had no problem with retailer's services. In fact they were really good. I am sure DJI will refund them as court ruled device was faulty.
9-4 08:03
Use props
AlxFlyMore
lvl.2

AlxFlyMore Posted at 7-21 19:12
I have a court hearing day of August 12th. I am taking DJI reseller to courts as I don't think their product was working as advertised. I'll let the community know of the outcome.

First time I mentioned I am taking the reseller to court?
9-4 08:05
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>

AlxFlyMore Posted at 9-4 07:58
Of course, I didn't pay DJI. As a buyer my dealing is with reseller and I can't take DJI to court as I have never paid them.

Begs the question why your on here, looking for dji to replace your craft, considering the order was directed at the retailer to refund your money, and I must say you still haven’t put any proof on here showing this, what you have done is printed some kind of message nothing else.
Your problem is, nothing about this case makes any sense and everything is hearsay nothing more nothing less, if you don’t have proof don’t expect people to be gullible.
9-4 08:05
Use props
KlooGee
Captain
Flight distance : 5565942 ft
  • >>>

Okay, I generally try to refrain from posts like this, but if this was my good friend or my son who had done this, I would say the same thing straight to their face. Sooo, here goes nothing....

It is posts like this that just drive me absolutely bonkers.  Just take some damn responsibility for the actions that you take.  You put yourself and your property in a very risky situation.   DJI nor the reseller told you to go to that location and fly in those conditions.  Your choice, your consequences.

Now to some facts...
The log is no longer available on the PhantomHelp log viewer page that was previously provided.  However, JJB so helpfully posted a short snipped from his log viewer that provides some very telling info.

Look at the 7m 10.3s line.  Something significant happened at that moment.  
- There a warning  about from the upward obstacle avoidance system
- The drone goes from 5.9 ALT VPS to not registering at all to 1.0.  
- Pitch and Roll values start violently changing
- The speed (very likely vertical speed) goes from hardly moving at all to instantly moving very fast

Now, lets look at the GoPro footage...
- Take a look at the starting location of the drone before the quickshot started at 0:09 of the GoPro footage
- The drone is clearly just a little bit higher and to the right of that huge rock
- Now look at 0:43 frames 30-53 where you can see the drone is still incoming to finish the quickshot and where its trajectory is.
- Keep watching frame by frame while the GoPro looks away and back up
- Starting at 0:48 frame 18 through 0:48 frame 59 the exposure is blown out a bit, but look at where that wave is splashing up!

A big wave came that splashed up and took the drone down while the operator was too busy trying not fall off or get wet standing in their precarious position.

In my opinion, the visual analysis of the video lines up the the data seen from JJB's screenshot of the log data.

The operator put themselves and their equipment in a risky situation and don't have enough cajones to take responsibility for their own actions!

Be an adult and realize that your choices have consequences!  Don't put your poor decisions off on someone else!  Take responsibility for your own decisions!

9-4 09:35
Use props
AlxFlyMore
lvl.2

KlooGee Posted at 9-4 09:35
Okay, I generally try to refrain from posts like this, but if this was my good friend or my son who had done this, I would say the same thing straight to their face. Sooo, here goes nothing....

It is posts like this that just drive me absolutely bonkers.  Just take some damn responsibility for the actions that you take.  You put yourself and your property in a very risky situation.   DJI nor the reseller told you to go to that location and fly in those conditions.  Your choice, your consequences.

Thanks for taking time. I have received full refund so I am quite happy. With the money I bought a DJI Mavic Pro Platinum, 4 additional batteries, one Lowepro bag,  and I am still left with several hundred dollars. The reason I bought DJI again is that I believe they are still the best, but as the court established using GoPro footage and DJI tech support analysis, the drone was found to be faulty. I understand that you have your own views but I was able to prove, on the balance of probabilities, that the drone was faulty and I received the full refund plus court fees.

There is no point going over the analysis again as the drone's fault has been legally established. Your view is respectable, but it's against the view of the legal system and as such it doesn't matter much. The height sensor inaccuracy was confirmed by the DJI tech support analysis. The judge relied on that analysis and ruled the product was faulty.     

If you are in Australia and had a similar issue I encourage you to take legal action. It wasn't that difficult.
9-4 17:28
Use props
AlxFlyMore
lvl.2

hallmark007 Posted at 9-4 08:05
Begs the question why your on here, looking for dji to replace your craft, considering the order was directed at the retailer to refund your money, and I must say you still haven’t put any proof on here showing this, what you have done is printed some kind of message nothing else.
Your problem is, nothing about this case makes any sense and everything is hearsay nothing more nothing less, if you don’t have proof don’t expect people to be gullible.

I am here to report a problem with Mavic 2 Zoom, a problem that the court ruled that in fact exists. I am here to encourage other DJI Mavic 2 owners to take the same action if they had a similar issue.

I have provided the proof, it came with a court case number. Ring them up and verify the authenticity of the evidence I provided. There is no way I can provide a proof that you can verify its authenticity without going to the source and verifying yourself. So how about you verify it and let others know as well?
9-4 17:39
Use props
ro_flyer
Captain
Flight distance : 4784701 ft

I flew my drone over the Amazon River all this past weekend.
9-4 18:26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>

Again your full of bluff and bluster, again you fail to show any proof, they call it all mouth and no trousers.
I think Kloo gee has clearly pointed out what happened, if you read the thread you will clearly see you gave us a full run down of exactly how the court would see it, just like a real clairvoyant, before it ever got to court. How sweet.
You do no one a service around here, it’s very clear that you were 100% at fault and probably because you have only had about 30 minutes experience flying.
You have not found one single problem in your crash that was caused by manufacturer none zilch nada, if you did then it would have been dji you had in court.
You can also see from your fake order that they’re no findings in this case against either dji ort pty electrics none zilch nada, there are no rulings no records. I think it’s clear this is a fake and nothing else.
And more than this it’s pretty clear nobody believes it .
9-5 01:27
Use props
AlxFlyMore
lvl.2

hallmark007 Posted at 9-5 01:27
Again your full of bluff and bluster, again you fail to show any proof, they call it all mouth and no trousers.
I think Kloo gee has clearly pointed out what happened, if you read the thread you will clearly see you gave us a full run down of exactly how the court would see it, just like a real clairvoyant, before it ever got to court. How sweet.
You do no one a service around here, it’s very clear that you were 100% at fault and probably because you have only had about 30 minutes experience flying.

Could you please prove you are not fake? Your English is so bad that it could definitely be a robot. I reply to you once you prove you are not fake. Once you prove that I'll give you the court phone number and a reference number and you should definitely call them and then report back here.
9-5 02:05
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>

AlxFlyMore Posted at 9-5 02:05
Could you please prove you are not fake? Your English is so bad that it could definitely be a robot. I reply to you once you prove you are not fake. Once you prove that I'll give you the court phone number and a reference number and you should definitely call them and then report back here.

There is only one fake around here, that’s the guy who crashed his drone, who has only 30 minutes flying experience, who has been found out to be a fake, it’s very easy to upload any documents on this forum , put up or shut up.

Incidentally my first language is Irish, and I’m certain if I posted in Gaelic you wouldn’t have a clue what I’m saying .
9-5 02:54
Use props
adelica
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1274055 ft
  • >>>

You're looking for "help" from the consumer protection laws, like someone who bought a P30 Pro smartphone to find out it doesn't really zoom on the moon like in advertising videos, but here may apply civil aviation authority laws that you definitely ignored. In my country (Italy) I would get fined to fly a drone without VLOS.
AFAIK, no countries allows fully autonomous flying systems that can operate out of VLOS or BVLOS for recreational UAVs. And Australia is not an exception. You were lucky the reseller didn't point this out.
Even Tesla makes cars that can fully drive by themselves, but laws doesn't permit autonomous driving without driver (human) supervision (as you were supposed to do too).

9-5 03:10
Use props
MJRH
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11302 ft

adelica Posted at 9-5 03:10
You're looking "help" from the consumer protection laws, like someone who bought a P30 Pro and can't really zoom on the moon as in advertising videos, but here may apply civil aviation authority laws that you definitely ignored. In my country (Italy) I would get fined to fly a drone without VLOS.
AFAIK, no countries allows fully autonomous flying systems that can operate out of VLOS or BVLOS for recreational UAVs. And Australia is not an exception. You were lucky the reseller didn't point this out.
Even Tesla makes cars that can fully drive by themselves, but laws doesn't permit autonomous driving without driver (human) supervision (as you were supposed to do too).

It's the same in the UK, if I wanted/needed to operate BVLOS, I would need additional permissions and to demonstrate my competancy.  Also, it is the pilots duty of care to monitor the drone at all times.
9-5 03:37
Use props
AlxFlyMore
lvl.2

adelica Posted at 9-5 03:10
You're looking "help" from the consumer protection laws, like someone who bought a P30 Pro and can't really zoom on the moon as in advertising videos, but here may apply civil aviation authority laws that you definitely ignored. In my country (Italy) I would get fined to fly a drone without VLOS.

It's the same in Australia too! As I said before it all came down to height sensor being inaccurate and DJI tech providing a stupid explanation. I didn't rely on autonomous flying features.  
9-5 04:35
Use props
AlxFlyMore
lvl.2

MJRH@SkyCam Posted at 9-5 03:37
It's the same in the UK, if I wanted/needed to operate BVLOS, I would need additional permissions and to demonstrate my competancy.  Also, it is the pilots duty of care to monitor the drone at all times.

Height sensor was off by about 8 meters. Consumer protection laws are quite strong in Australia. Samsung was sued by ACCC for implying in their ads that Galaxy S10 is waterproof, while it's waterproof only in fresh water. The way DJI is advertising its drones is quite wrong as well. For example they advertise autonomous flying features when the pilot is not looking or operating the drone. Mavic 2 official video is also quite misleading. But I didn't need any of those, I just proved the height sensor was inaccurate and easily won the case. I didn't get lucky, I was way ahead of the DJI reseller in my arguments and they had no chance of winning.
9-5 04:42
Use props
AlxFlyMore
lvl.2

hallmark007 Posted at 9-5 02:54
There is only one fake around here, that’s the guy who crashed his drone, who has only 30 minutes flying experience, who has been found out to be a fake, it’s very easy to upload any documents on this forum , put up or shut up.

Incidentally my first language is Irish, and I’m certain if I posted in Gaelic you wouldn’t have a clue what I’m saying .

Then prove you are not fake or shut up.
I am trying to show you how ridiclouse your arguments are, how can you ask for proof when you cannot even prove you are a human?
9-5 04:46
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>

AlxFlyMore Posted at 9-5 04:42
Height sensor was off by about 8 meters. Consumer protection laws are quite strong in Australia. Samsung was sued by ACCC for implying in their ads that Galaxy S10 is waterproof, while it's waterproof only in fresh water. The way DJI is advertising its drones is quite wrong as well. For example they advertise autonomous flying features when the pilot is not looking or operating the drone. Mavic 2 official video is also quite misleading. But I didn't need any of those, I just proved the height sensor was inaccurate and easily won the case. I didn't get lucky, I was way ahead of the DJI reseller in my arguments and they had no chance of winning.

Idiot you didn’t sue dji, so coming on here and trying to say you did is a big bunch of lies and proves you are just a big fake .
You have no proof that dji caused your crash except your big mouth, you said you sued the retailer but offered no proof and can’t you see no believes you ..
How do we know your a humam ?
9-5 05:55
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>

I think it’s fair to say Electrics pty Ltd do not seem to sell any drones on eBay begs the question how you managed to purchase your drone from them at 20% discount !!!!
9-5 06:04
Use props
adelica
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1274055 ft
  • >>>

AlxFlyMore Posted at 9-5 04:35
It's the same in Australia too! As I said before it all came down to height sensor being inaccurate and DJI tech providing a stupid explanation. I didn't rely on autonomous flying features.

A couple of users here deeply analysed your logs and videos, and pointed out how all of this was your negligence (not saying FAULT, but negligence). And, let's make it clear, we ALL do some negligence, but can't blame DJI for those.
If you're wondering why others here are getting so harsh with you it's probably due to your way of making up the case;
“I am sharing my horror story … It was a really safe flying environment … I thought I am buying the best drone ever produced, a crash proof drone. But what a waste! … This guys are a joke… I am just disappointed with DJI. I can't trust them anymore.”
I don't see any horror story, as no one got injured. If flying down close at shores level over the ocea is a "really safe flying environment" then you really need to go back to the basics. The only "crash proof" drone is a switched off one, DJI never advertised that.
I understood you won your case with the reseller, but if it happened is simply due to completely useless attorney the reseller hired (if any). The manual speak it clear, the Australian laws too.
This story makes me think about the stickers on US cars "objects on mirrors are closer than they appear"
9-5 06:36
Use props
AlxFlyMore
lvl.2

adelica Posted at 9-5 06:36
A couple of users here deeply analysed your logs and videos, and pointed out how all of this was your negligence (not saying FAULT, but negligence). And, let's make it clear, we ALL do some negligence, but can't blame DJI for those.
If you're wondering why others here are getting so harsh with you it's probably due to your way of making up the case;
“I am sharing my horror story … It was a really safe flying environment … I thought I am buying the best drone ever produced, a crash proof drone. But what a waste! … This guys are a joke… I am just disappointed with DJI. I can't trust them anymore.”

After court ruling I thought those users will learn something and adjust their views. But it seems the suggestion is that they know the laws much better than a judge, or the whole case is just fake as surely they can't be wrong! Well that's human nature I guess.

I'll be enjoying my Mavic Pro Platinum now and I would never fly it over the water or trust its Quickshot modes or sensors. Good luck everyone.
9-5 16:59
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Captain
Flight distance : 4259636 ft

hallmark007 Posted at 6-2 01:22
Maybe post these responses they sound strange .
I wish you luck with your case, but I’m afraid that this is a clear case of user not being responsible and not accepting responsibility for his own lack of due diligence while flying what the manual clearly tells you is not a toy .

I'm in total agreement with you hallmark007, accept  responsibility, stop blaming others for your mistakes,
9-5 18:25
Use props
fansfbeb7506
lvl.1

KlooGee Posted at 9-4 09:35

Would appreciate it if you took a look at the flight log of my crash. I believe it is more unequivocal
https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/G3DDDXLZBF63BM5QXCUH/
The incidents starts at 10:50 - drone is hovering at 9.5 feet, but it doesn't maintain height, and at 11:10 it hits the water. After that there is an attempt at a save on my part, but it is a tad too late, the drone goes up to 25 feet flips over and crashes back to the water. True I was fidgeting with the controller during those critical 20 seconds switching from video to photo etc, but the expectation was that if you "hang" it at 9.5 feet it will just stay there, and it didn't.
9-5 23:40
Use props
JJB*
Captain
Flight distance : 1144157 ft

fansfbeb7506 Posted at 9-5 23:40
Would appreciate it if you took a look at the flight log of my crash. I believe it is more unequivocal
The incidents starts at 10:50 - drone is hovering at 9.5 feet, but it doesn't maintain height, and at 11:10 it hits the water. After that there is an attempt at a save on my part, but it is a tad too late, the drone goes up to 25 feet flips over and crashes back to the water. True I was fidgeting with the controller during those critical 20 seconds switching from video to photo etc, but the expectation was that if you "hang" it at 9.5 feet it will just stay there, and it didn't.

Hiya,

Your loss is different that the one in post#1, after leaving Quickshot mode thus in P-GPS things goes wrong.Pitch and Roll angles recorded doesn`t show a flip over, just increasing vertical down speed with forward and left bank angles.

After 3m in flight this WARNING "Vision Positioning Module data error. Please contact DJI Support"
Best to bring craft back home instead of continue flying.
At the end your MP2 switched to the Redundancy IMU.
My advice is to ask DJI for support.

cheers
JJB

9-6 00:06
Use props
KlooGee
Captain
  • >>>

AlxFlyMore Posted at 9-4 17:28
Thanks for taking time. I have received full refund so I am quite happy. With the money I bought a DJI Mavic Pro Platinum, 4 additional batteries, one Lowepro bag,  and I am still left with several hundred dollars. The reason I bought DJI again is that I believe they are still the best, but as the court established using GoPro footage and DJI tech support analysis, the drone was found to be faulty. I understand that you have your own views but I was able to prove, on the balance of probabilities, that the drone was faulty and I received the full refund plus court fees.

There is no point going over the analysis again as the drone's fault has been legally established. Your view is respectable, but it's against the view of the legal system and as such it doesn't matter much. The height sensor inaccuracy was confirmed by the DJI tech support analysis. The judge relied on that analysis and ruled the product was faulty.     

Somehow I knew this would fall on deaf ears.  Always someone else's problems!

I really don't care what some judge decided that doesn't have a clue about the technology, didn't analyze the logs and didn't view the footage.  I personally care more about understanding the truth about what happened and taking responsibility for our own actions.  If more people really took these 2 items to heart, the world would be a much better place.

You know I'm right in my analysis and you don't have the respect for yourself to own up to the fact that your poor decisions caused you to lose it.

I bet ya got a great video for your instagram though, eh?

https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/you-reap-what-you-sow/
9-6 12:02
Use props
KlooGee
Captain
  • >>>

The incidents starts at 10:50 - drone is hovering at 9.5 feet, but it doesn't maintain height, and at 11:10 it hits the water. After that there is an attempt at a save on my part, but it is a tad too late, the drone goes up to 25 feet flips over and crashes back to the water. True I was fidgeting with the controller during those critical 20 seconds switching from video to photo etc, but the expectation was that if you "hang" it at 9.5 feet it will just stay there, and it didn't.

Would you be able to upload the video (youtube or dropbox or similar) of the quickshot that was taken immediately prior to the incident that happened?
9-6 12:46
Use props
KlooGee
Captain
  • >>>

The incidents starts at 10:50 - drone is hovering at 9.5 feet, but it doesn't maintain height, and at 11:10 it hits the water. After that there is an attempt at a save on my part, but it is a tad too late, the drone goes up to 25 feet flips over and crashes back to the water. True I was fidgeting with the controller during those critical 20 seconds switching from video to photo etc, but the expectation was that if you "hang" it at 9.5 feet it will just stay there, and it didn't.

I think it would be better to discuss this in a thread of its own instead of branching this thread off in a different direction.

Having said that, not really sure what happened in this case.  At a quick glance, I don't see anything definitive in the logs.  I would highly recommend opening a ticket with DJI support to see if they can assist you.

Just as a personal recommendation for future reference, I personally probably wouldn't hover my drone at 9ft over water and take my eyes off of it.  For myself, I don't have qualms about flying over water, but I keep my eye on it at all times because I know water can be tricky for the visual sensing system.  If I'm going to hover my drone over water and take my eyes off it to attend to settings, I would move it at least 33ft above the surface  so that it is above the range of the visual sensing system as well as above any potential swells, waves, or splashes.

I still would be interested to see the video from your last quick shot.
9-6 13:03
Use props
fansfbeb7506
lvl.1

KlooGee Posted at 9-6 13:03
I think it would be better to discuss this in a thread of its own instead of branching this thread off in a different direction.

Having said that, not really sure what happened in this case.  At a quick glance, I don't see anything definitive in the logs.  I would highly recommend opening a ticket with DJI support to see if they can assist you.

Hi. Just got a response from dji. The repair will be covered under warranty. Your advice on keeping an eye on it when over water is unfortunate but correct.
9-7 09:46
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>

fansfbeb7506 Posted at 9-7 09:46
Hi. Just got a response from dji. The repair will be covered under warranty. Your advice on keeping an eye on it when over water is unfortunate but correct.

Great news hope your back flying soon.
9-7 10:26
Use props
_danilo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 100935 ft

KlooGee Posted at 9-6 12:02
Somehow I knew this would fall on deaf ears.  Always someone else's problems!

I really don't care what some judge decided that doesn't have a clue about the technology, didn't analyze the logs and didn't view the footage.  I personally care more about understanding the truth about what happened and taking responsibility for our own actions.  If more people really took these 2 items to heart, the world would be a much better place.

People such as yourself are the reason this world keeps spinning and not cracking up all the way throughout the universe. OK, I'm exaggerating but, concise comments and straight to the point from the fair heart are nicest things you can get on any forum. You made my day after painful time reading this thread from the beginning, thread intoxicated with pretty much wrong attitude.

@AlexFlyMore I'm glad that you are happy in the end and that you got money and the new drone, but, don't you feel bad because of what you did to poor reseller and all the money they had to give because of your (i)responsibility? The fact that you CAN do something doesn't mean you should abuse it. I'm from the poor country where the money you got from them is yearly earnings of a whole family, just think about that.
Cheers and please do not bother responding, it was rhetorical question. Fly safe!   

9-7 13:23
Use props
KlooGee
Captain
  • >>>

Hi. Just got a response from dji. The repair will be covered under warranty. Your advice on keeping an eye on it when over water is unfortunate but correct.

Glad to hear it worked out for the best!  I hope you have many fun and safe flights ahead!
9-7 14:43
Use props
KlooGee
Captain
  • >>>

_danilo Posted at 9-7 13:23
People such as yourself are the reason this world keeps spinning and not cracking up all the way throughout the universe. OK, I'm exaggerating but, concise comments and straight to the point from the fair heart are nicest things you can get on any forum. You made my day after painful time reading this thread from the begging, thread intoxicated with pretty much wrong attitude.

@AlexFlyMore I'm glad that you are happy in the end and that you got money and the new drone, but, don't you feel bad because of what you did to poor reseller and all the money they had to give because of your (i)responsibility? The fact that you CAN do something doesn't mean you should abuse it. I'm from the poor country where the money you got from them is yearly earnings of a whole family, just think about that.

Thanks for the kind words!
9-8 03:29
Use props
JJB*
Captain
Flight distance : 1144157 ft

Good news!  many happy landings with your new drone.

We all like to fly a drone mission, but my advice is to never fly with serious warnings shown in the app.
Some mayby can be ignored but it hard to know wich error will effect a flight and wich will not have a negative effect during the continued flight.

cheers
JJB
9-8 03:39
Use props
Lucas775
Captain
Flight distance : 11546526 ft
  • >>>

Learn how to fly and man up if you made a mistake!
9-8 15:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules