Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Is it possible to take a screenshot?
550 3 2019-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ff22
Captain
United States

Just quickly looked through the manual and did not seen any option to grab a screenshot but was wondering if it is possible?

Someone asked me a question and I wanted to document a setting that I was in and a screenshot would have been helpful.

Thanks in advance.

2019-5-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for your query to us. May I ask if are you currently referring to your DJI Osmo Action? If yes, Unfortunately, there is no screenshot feature in the Osmo Action. If you have any other concerns please don't hesitate to reach us and we are more than happy to help you. Thank you and have a good one!
2019-5-29
Use props
ff22
Captain
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-29 10:06
Hi, there. Thank you for your query to us. May I ask if are you currently referring to your DJI Osmo Action? If yes, Unfortunately, there is no screenshot feature in the Osmo Action. If you have any other concerns please don't hesitate to reach us and we are more than happy to help you. Thank you and have a good one!

Yes, I was referring to the Action.  (maybe I posted in the wrong subforum).  Thanks for the reply.

I suggest it as a possible feature (g)
2019-5-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ff22 Posted at 5-29 10:14
Yes, I was referring to the Action.  (maybe I posted in the wrong subforum).  Thanks for the reply.

I suggest it as a possible feature (g)

Thank you for the additional information. Rest assured that this concern of yours will be forwarded to our engineers for consideration in the future development, Thank you for your continued support.
2019-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules