Anyone running +3 sharpness all the time?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Anyone running +3 sharpness all the time?
2019-5-29
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Not advisable, as it increases the complexity of the picture, leading to higher compression and image artefacts. If you want to sharpen the image, do so in post production with a good quality editing program, as they have usually got a number of sharpening algorithms to suit you.
2019-5-29
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Geebax Posted at 5-29 22:32
Not advisable, as it increases the complexity of the picture, leading to higher compression and image artefacts. If you want to sharpen the image, do so in post production with a good quality editing program, as they have usually got a number of sharpening algorithms to suit you.

but I've heard the way is to have +1 then soften in post because you can't recover details sharpening after

Someone did this video in +3 but I think it looks good..
2019-5-29
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 5-29 22:44
but I've heard the way is to have +1 then soften in post because you can't recover details sharpening after

Someone did this video in +3 but I think it looks good..

You have been misled. All sharpening is done artificially, and you can most certainly add sharpening in post production. In fact, with a good editing package, post-production sharpening can be better than the fairly simple sharpening generated by the camera.

2019-5-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation and suggestions from our fellow DJI co-pilots here in Forum. Thank you for your continued support and have a good one!
2019-5-30
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-30 12:11
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation and suggestions from our fellow DJI co-pilots here in Forum. Thank you for your continued support and have a good one!

Please continue to provide Support for the P4P V2.0 and DJI Mavic 2 Zoom.  : )  They are already all Rock solid platforms! but if anything could be improved w/ any findings from the better enterprise drones please bring it down to our levels.
2019-5-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

AntDX316 Posted at 5-30 12:49
Please continue to provide Support for the P4P V2.0 and DJI Mavic 2 Zoom.  : )  They are already all Rock solid platforms! but if anything could be improved w/ any findings from the better enterprise drones please bring it down to our levels.

Thank you for your positive feedback with our DJI Drones. Yes, we will continue to provide after-sales services for these drones. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2019-5-30
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-30 12:52
Thank you for your positive feedback with our DJI Drones. Yes, we will continue to provide after-sales services for these drones. Thank you for your understanding and support.

The drones are so reliable!  Well on the Spark if you aren't flying very close the signal quality is so horrible incomparison to the Mavic 2 and the P4P V2.0.  The Mavic 2 and P4P link is so solid, doing Any commercial job was nothing but solid.  Flying pretty far, I don't worry because I get no crazy hiccups or cut-outs.  I can check the screen to adjust settings and other things w/o worrying about it drifting and losing control.  I would say bring back the P4P V2.0 if you can.
2019-5-30
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I found the section of the video.

23:15-25:30 if it doesn't bring you there on the click share.  You're welcome, ok.
2019-5-30
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

wtf, I'm looking at my footages and with the sharpness at +3 on the P4PV2 and M2Z it's way better!!  I can't find any issues which is weird even zooming in the pictures it's just the video it's like going up in resolution!!
2019-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules