Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
HDR Photo
502 4 2019-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
michaelhayes303
lvl.1
United States

Hey DJI, would love to see an auto HDR photo mode (not the manual bracketing mode) for the Osmo Action if it's not already in the works.
2019-5-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi michaelhayes303, thanks for your suggestion. This will be forwarded to our engineers for review.
2019-5-30
Use props
peiter
lvl.4
Denmark

If it was possible to stack 2 or more of a bracket shoot, in post on the camera it would be cool.
On the computer i think you need some kind of image processing software, not even sure it can be done in photoshop ( which i of course don't own )
Only software i have are video editing, and i only have that as windows movie maker could not keep up, or was taken away.
2019-5-30
Use props
fansfc468080
lvl.1
United States

peiter Posted at 5-30 02:28
If it was possible to stack 2 or more of a bracket shoot, in post on the camera it would be cool.
On the computer i think you need some kind of image processing software, not even sure it can be done in photoshop ( which i of course don't own )
Only software i have are video editing, and i only have that as windows movie maker could not keep up, or was taken away.

Yeah, I love that the Osmo Action removed the need for post-processing for things like slow motion, so this would be another great addition. GoPro has a "super photo" mode that looks great.
2019-5-31
Use props
peiter
lvl.4
Denmark

I was also thinking maybe do that in the APP with the computing power of your phone instead, it would also make it more easy to preview the result on the larger screen of the phone.
2019-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules