DJI Flight Simulator Spark Remote Support
1310 3 2019-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mhinc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

I know this has been posted before.  But frankly I think it's very unfair that DJI hasn't come out with support for the Spark remote in the
DJI Sim.  It's very unfinished and I think they have had plenty of time to incorporate it.
I am starting to wonder if they ever support it.  Frankly it's a huge kick in the you know what, even though the Spark is a lower cost model, it's still not showing customers that DJI
cares about all their customers leaving out the Spark and others that weren't included.

2019-5-30
Use props
Nidge
Second Officer

United Kingdom

I fully agree with you, Mhinc.
It’s a further kick to the old love spuds that the Spark is an optional model in the simulator but a Spark owner can not take advantage of the software.

Regards

Nidge
2019-5-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. We will forward this information/thread to our designated department. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a good one.
2019-5-30
Use props
Mhinc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-30 09:42
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. We will forward this information/thread to our designated department. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a good one.

Thanks DJI Gamora.  But this is the template reply that we always get.  Less words, more action.  It's time for DJI to actually start taking suggestions and not just saying "Thanks we will pass it along"  Spark owners have paid DJI for their products as well, maybe not as much as A Mavic Pro, Pro 2, Zoom, Phantom 4, but still it's a lot of money out of pocket and the fact the Flight Sim has yet to include the Spark remote, Yet HAS the spark avaialble to use in the sim, is ridiculous.
Some actual answers on the future of the Flight Sim, what's planned, release dates, etc. would be something that would be nice to see.
2019-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules