DJI Osmo Mobile 2 Charging Questions
1040 1 2019-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
noobz4u
lvl.1
United States

1. Is this Osmo Mobile 2 suppose to arrive discharched or partially charged?
2. Will it harm the Osmo to charge from pc 3.0 port?
3. Will charging from any 5v powersource that has less than 2a harm the device?

My Osmo Mobile 2 arrived yesterday. It had no charge at all. After 2hrs of charging, the 1st light was still blinking. Before leaving for work this morning, one light was solid and the middle one was blinking. Of course this is from the USB 3.0 port of my gaming rig which clearly doesn't put out amount of amps I had assumed it would. I have a couple raspberry pi power blocks rated for 5v 2a. Would those be recommended?

And why does this device not come with the proper charging equipment? I guess that is my biggest beef about this whole thing. At least offer a DJI approved charger to purchase. Even if its 3rd party. You offer so many other aftermarket options to purchase in addition for your other products. Why not a charger for the Osmo Mobile 2? Please give this suggestion due consideration.

Thank You.
2019-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi noobz4u, sorry for the inconvenience caused that the charger is not included. It is recommended to use the USB charger of 5V/2A and above. If the current of the charger is less than 5V/2A, please make sure it meets the USB BC1.2 standard. Otherwise, it may cause damage.
2019-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules