Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Care and Refresh package for Mavic Pro2
2775 3 2019-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tollytastic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 30932 ft
France

Hi,
I have purchased my Mavic pro2 (not yet activated) and would now like to purchase the care and refresh plan direct from DJI before progressing. I  am not fully familiar with the site and would ask what is the best way to make the purchase and any advice about activation (I am in France)
Many thanks

Paul
2019-5-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. You may visit our store website for you to purchase the DJI care refresh for your Mavic 2 Pro. You may refer to the link below on where you can purchase the DJI Care Refresh in our store website. For further concerns, you may email our DJI care team at djicare@dji.com. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any concerns. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!

https://store.dji.com/fr/product ... ?from=menu_products
2019-5-30
Use props
Tollytastic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 30932 ft
France

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-30 08:39
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. You may visit our store website for you to purchase the DJI care refresh for your Mavic 2 Pro. You may refer to the link below on where you can purchase the DJI Care Refresh in our store website. For further concerns, you may email our DJI care team at . Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any concerns. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!

https://store.dji.com/fr/product/dji-care-refresh-mavic-2?from=menu_products

Many thanks DJI Gamora, hope to get round to activation and pack purchase early next week when I can give it the time it deserves. I honestly thought that you should purchase the pack before activation so very glad that I asked

Thanks for your help

Paul
2019-5-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Tollytastic Posted at 5-30 09:22
Many thanks DJI Gamora, hope to get round to activation and pack purchase early next week when I can give it the time it deserves. I honestly thought that you should purchase the pack before activation so very glad that I asked

Thanks for your help

You are very much welcome Tolly! Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!
2019-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules