Mavic 2 pro overload fault in the stabilizer motor
1101 5 2019-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tomy.tim
lvl.1

Brazil

I bought an accessory to protect my drone but it was the worst decision I made is a silicone protector (image in annex), at the time of the flight was ejected by the wind of the propellers can see the video. Now the overload fault in the stabilizer motor is appearing from time to time. Send to repair and have 3 days that can not find the fault I am in the capital of brasilia without being able to do anything. Someone gives me a light. Thank you
WhatsApp Image 2019-05-30 at 18.09.13.jpeg

accesoriovolando.rar

626.76 KB, Down times: 1

2019-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi tomy.tim, sorry for the troubles with the drone, did you send in the drone to DJI Authorized Service Centers in Brazil for the diagnosis? If yes, may I have the case number so that we can check more details? Thank you.
2019-5-30
Use props
tomy.tim
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-30 18:53
Hi tomy.tim, sorry for the troubles with the drone, did you send in the drone to DJI Authorized Service Centers in Brazil for the diagnosis? If yes, may I have the case number so that we can check more details? Thank you.

I am currently in Brasilia DF and the nearest DJI Authorized Retail Store is in Rio de Janeiro
2019-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

tomy.tim Posted at 5-31 13:41
I am currently in Brasilia DF and the nearest DJI Authorized Retail Store is in Rio de Janeiro

You mean the drone was not sent back to the DJI Authorized Service Center for the diagnosis right? If so, we would like to verify it is the motor overloaded from time to time or the gimbal motor overloaded?
2019-6-1
Use props
tomy.tim
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-1 02:44
You mean the drone was not sent back to the DJI Authorized Service Center for the diagnosis right? If so, we would like to verify it is the motor overloaded from time to time or the gimbal motor overloaded?

The fault only appears when I make the turn of the gimbal for the left side. The camera does not give problems when I use top to bottom or inverse. I need the drone so I can not send it at this time.
2019-6-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

tomy.tim Posted at 6-2 12:05
The fault only appears when I make the turn of the gimbal for the left side. The camera does not give problems when I use top to bottom or inverse. I need the drone so I can not send it at this time.

If the issue persists after the gimbal calibration and the firmware refresh, it is recommended to send back the drone to the official repair center for further diagnosis when you are available.
2019-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules