Dji days over. Repairs LOL
961 7 2019-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_mqQlsfqubrCI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 871864 ft
United States

Bought a P3S. Had some video lag issues.  Sent it in for repairs.  Came back slightly worse, sent it back.  They said the issue was covered under warranty, cool. But they drone they sent back still laggy as hell.  They gave me a refurbished one on the  third trip.   
So I was ok with that and bought a P3A several months later.  At about 9 months into flying this one it began switching to atti mode and lagging in controller response to total non response.  Sent it in and they said nothing was wrong and shipped it back.  I took it up and got a few mins and it broke contact again.  So I  send it to  dji again,  this time I'm told there's a crack and it needs a Downlink main board  v10 .  Look  never crashed or dropped it  wth. Where did the crack come from? And why wasn't it noticed the first time I sent it to dji.
2019-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we apologize for the unpleasant experience with our products and repair center, I managed to get the case number via your Forum account, your concern has been escalated to the appropriate team to look into, we will have someone to contact you after further evaluation, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-5-30
Use props
djiuser_mqQlsfqubrCI
lvl.1
United States

Thanks for your reply.   Never saw a crack,  and the shell comes with like 50 air vents.
2019-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_mqQlsfqubrCI Posted at 5-31 09:46
Thanks for your reply.   Never saw a crack,  and the shell comes with like 50 air vents.

The higher-level team is following up your case and will contact you after the investigation, hope we can make it clear soon.
2019-5-31
Use props
djiuser_mqQlsfqubrCI
lvl.1
United States

Ok, just received two emails saying they were sending it back.  No information about,  just that it was shipped. I  wanted it fixed!! Is that too much to expect from dji.  I  was prepared to just eat the cost just to get it in the air again but typical dji cluster fu*k leaves me to find another repair service.

It comes down to me not wanting to pay for a service that is not the issue.
2019-6-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_mqQlsfqubrCI Posted at 6-3 17:36
Ok, just received two emails saying they were sending it back.  No information about,  just that it was shipped. I  wanted it fixed!! Is that too much to expect from dji.  I  was prepared to just eat the cost just to get it in the air again but typical dji cluster fu*k leaves me to find another repair service.

It comes down to me not wanting to pay for a service that is not the issue.

Sorry to know the drone was returned before our higher-level team could provide further suggestion, I see our manager has contacted you and they are working on the possible resolution, please wait patiently and hope it will be solved soon.
2019-6-4
Use props
djiuser_mqQlsfqubrCI
lvl.1
United States

I got the drone back today.   Funny thing is no work was done to it as of today,  yet I have an email saying that the issue was being fixed, when it was in a ups box on the way home. My concern is that I'll pay for a repair that wasn't the issue.   First there's nothing wrong,  then there's an issue that you say isn't covered under warranty (Crash or Hard landing).  Look at the data.... no hard landings or crashes.  Funny how after sending it back the first time saying that nothing is wrong.  But I get a last chance offer to buy after care.   So I  call dji and get a guy who could not help at all other than to say start an on line repair.   
2019-6-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_mqQlsfqubrCI Posted at 6-7 14:53
I got the drone back today.   Funny thing is no work was done to it as of today,  yet I have an email saying that the issue was being fixed, when it was in a ups box on the way home. My concern is that I'll pay for a repair that wasn't the issue.   First there's nothing wrong,  then there's an issue that you say isn't covered under warranty (Crash or Hard landing).  Look at the data.... no hard landings or crashes.  Funny how after sending it back the first time saying that nothing is wrong.  But I get a last chance offer to buy after care.   So I  call dji and get a guy who could not help at all other than to say start an on line repair.

I am sincerely sorry for the troubles. The drone was returned without repair as mentioned above, can I have the email ticket which said that the drone was fixed? I will check on that.
At this moment, I will inform the managerial team to keep following your case and concern, and provide the possible solution. Sorry again for the difficulties.
2019-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules