1566 5 2019-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mixchief
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry if this topic has previously been covered, but a search netted no results. I remember seeing thread a while back that addressed image connection issues on an Inspire 1
by adjusting or loosening the pc board that connects camera to bird either at the bird end or camera end, do not remember, if someone has knowledge of this fix
and can post it here or post a link to the correct link, I would be greateful. seems that if I fly with the rear holding levers open I am making a connection but not with the holders closed (attached) also if I fiddle with the coupling the image will freeze and slowly return. The pc board at the bird end was recently replaced by DJI Store tech, but the issue promptly returned.all contacts on both the bird (new) and the camera side look good, so it's hard to determine exactly what is the issue, maybe the X5R contacts are screwed in to deep and are keeping it from making perfect contact at the bird's end.. Pease if anyone remembers this fix I would really appreciate it.
2019-5-30
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I tried posting a new thread and I receive a message that I don't have permission to post, also notice all Inspire 1 threads have been purged, anyone know what's going on? Is it me?
update, funny after accessing this thread, now I can post.
2019-6-2
Use props
GeoffG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 810082 ft
United Kingdom

Perhaps the problem is with the cables going from the PCB to the controller.  I've been trying to resolve a similar problem on the Inspire 2, and found several comments about swapping the anti vibration board and cables.  Seem to be a fairly easy job with the I1, less so on the I2.

I also had issues about no permission to post (on my own thread!  Seems to be resolved now.
2019-6-4
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

GeoffG Posted at 6-4 04:53
Perhaps the problem is with the cables going from the PCB to the controller.  I've been trying to resolve a similar problem on the Inspire 2, and found several comments about swapping the anti vibration board and cables.  Seem to be a fairly easy job with the I1, less so on the I2.

I also had issues about no permission to post (on my own thread!  Seems to be resolved now.

yeah, the new layout of the forum has some issues, seems like my sign on link takes me to the old homepage and there are inactive links there etc.

My problem is actually a contact issue between the camera and bird, at the DJI store with the tech we swapped my camera for a store demo X5 and it instantly worked, followed by my X5R working when I inadvertently did not lock in the rear of the camera, last couple of flights it has behaved well, but still want to find the thread about loosening the pc board either at the camera or the bird side, seemingly it is a fairly common problem, but the search engines in these forums suck, I can never find anything, results are usually totally unrelated.
2019-6-6
Use props
PS013
First Officer
Flight distance : 3579409 ft
United States

mixchief Posted at 6-6 09:37
yeah, the new layout of the forum has some issues, seems like my sign on link takes me to the old homepage and there are inactive links there etc.

My problem is actually a contact issue between the camera and bird, at the DJI store with the tech we swapped my camera for a store demo X5 and it instantly worked, followed by my X5R working when I inadvertently did not lock in the rear of the camera, last couple of flights it has behaved well, but still want to find the thread about loosening the pc board either at the camera or the bird side, seemingly it is a fairly common problem, but the search engines in these forums suck, I can never find anything, results are usually totally unrelated.

Is this the thread you were looking for ?
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 0987&pid=672247

2019-6-12
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

PS013 Posted at 6-12 15:16
Is this the thread you were looking for ?
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=80987&pid=672247

Yes that's one of them thank you
2019-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules