Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

No drone or bird (hope so ) was harmed during this film
If You look closer You'll see bird start intentionally from more then 100 meters away to ättack" my trusty Mavic but got the second thought

2019-5-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there Alex. That was close! and thank you for sharing this interesting video of yours. Also, we're glad that you manage to avoid that bird's attack. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any concerns. Have a safe and happy flying always! Thank you for your continued support.
2019-5-31
Use props
Lamplighter55
lvl.4
Flight distance : 538596 ft
United Kingdom

I think as drone flyers its good to be aware of where we are flying when out in these natural environments. For example this kind of area you are flying in is exactly the type of landscape and terrain that birds of prey have as their hunting ground. Be aware that now is the nesting period as well, and eagles will be both protective and also having to hunt more to feed their chicks. So we should all try and be aware that we fly in a shared airspace - and nature can be affected if  we are not careful. Eagles and buzzards are apex predators and are territorial so always good to check with your local wildlife expert or park ranger beforehand as to what might be out there where you intend to fly often these creatures can be protected species.
2019-5-31
Use props
Mullheliflier
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12305135 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great capture. I get a lot of eagles and buzzards coming in for a look, they are generally not too bad and go away. It is oystercatchers that get closer. I have had collision avoidance coming on.
2019-5-31
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Man Alex that was close. Glad it didn't knock your bird out the sky.
2019-6-1
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Both of you were lucky!
2019-6-1
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Glad no harm was done - great capture
2019-6-1
Use props
ShermanFlyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 596896 ft
United States

That was a close one. Glad everything turned out ok.
2019-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules