Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
H3-3D gimbal is just hangingno movement
1471 3 2014-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jak.ayers
New

United Kingdom

I recently brought the Phantom 2 with the Zenmuse h3-3d gimbel from amazon. Super excited when it tunred up, took it for some test flights and every was good. Then once i was used to that I put the gimal on the and turned the phantom on, but the gimbal did nothing, and no matter what i have done setting up firmwire on both the phantom and the controler, nothing is happen.

Any one got any idea what has happened.

thanks

Jack
2014-11-12
Use props
ciminojim
lvl.1

United States

Did you update all the firmware?  The latest firmware updates have caused some problems with the gimbals.  See if the little led on the gimbal is lighting up, if it is, you may need to do a hard reset and reload the firmware for the gimbal.  If you do not have an led, then you have a power problem.
2014-11-12
Use props
DJI-Blair
lvl.2

China

When the phantom connects to a computer, opening the phantom assistant software, at the upgrade page, is there any info about the gimbal?
An image of the Update page on the phantom assistant software will be muach appreciated.
2014-11-13
Use props
alex.lebow
New

United States

DJI-Blair Posted at 2014-11-13 19:29
When the phantom connects to a computer, opening the phantom assistant software, at the upgrade page ...

I had the same exact problem. I was able to fix it by doing a hard reset of the H3-3D.

I have the same problem with the Phantom 2 Vision+. Can't figure out how to fix it there thogh. The software update bricked the gimbal, it isn't recognized in the Assistant Software, and it doesn't initialize on startup. LED lights are on and the camera works, but the motors/gimbal is dead.

Help? This hsould be a software patch. When is that coming?
2014-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules