Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
【4K】Drone Footage | The Beauty of Singapore in 18 Minutes | 2019
2026 20 2019-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OneManWolfPack
Captain
Flight distance : 8929180 ft
  • >>>
Suriname

The final 4K footage of my drone flights in Singapore (Marina Bay and Gardens by the Bay, Sentosa Island and around Lion City); project finished & uploaded on 2019-05-31 by One Man Wolf Pack UltraHD Drone Footage.

▶️ Marina Bay and Gardens by the Bay @0:00
▶️ Sentosa Island @6:17
▶️ Around Lion City @11:40

Visit my blog @ http://www.onemanwolfpack.de
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/OneManWolfPack
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/miro.vs.246countries
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OneManWolfPackFIT

Media data: This drone video (17:28min playtime) is an extraction of my multipleGB Singapore 4K Drone Video Footage & Singapore Drone Pictures.

Singapore Drone Flight: Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapores circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddhas teeth. Other notable religious buildings include tranquil Lian Shan Shuang Lin Buddhist monastery, colourful Sri Mariamman Hindu temple and the massive Sultan Mosque. The neoclassical National Museum of Singapore contains exhibits on the citys history and culture. Theres shopping at the giant malls on Orchard Road and stylish boutiques in Kampong Glam. Sleek Marina Bay Sands SkyPark rises 200m above the water with sweeping city views. Little India offers colourful souvenirs. Arab Street is lined with fabric shops. Singapore is also known for an eclectic street-food scene, served up in Tiong Bahru and Maxwell Road. [wikipedia // Google]

Among others, you will see following places by Drone (Keywords): Singapore, Lion, City, Marina Bay, Sands, Gardens by the Bay, Sentosa, Island, Beach, Southernmost Point, Asia, LRT, MRT, Flyer, Merlion, Spore, Southeast Asia, Malaysia, Siloso Beach, Sentosa Island, Marina Bay Sands, Gardens

Video [Internal ID 343] taken in 2018 and published in 2019

#####

Backlinks:
http://www.onemanwolfpack.de/dro ... -travel-marina-bay/

#####

Copyright © Miroslaw Wawak | One Man Wolf Pack 2019 - www.onemanwolfpack.de

2019-5-31
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Suriname

2019-5-31
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Long vid and spectacular scenery
2019-6-1
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Stunning footage, wonderful work
2019-6-1
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Suriname

Thanks my friends!
2019-6-1
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Lovely footage, great place
2019-6-2
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Pleasure mate
2019-6-2
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Suriname

jacksonnai Posted at 6-2 04:24
Lovely footage, great place

One of the most photogenic places on earth, if you ask me... wouldn't be my first call for living, but for a 2-3 days visit every now and then, so nice!
2019-6-2
Use props
ShermanFlyer
Captain
Flight distance : 596896 ft
United States

There are very few videos of this length that I would watch without skipping through.
Your work is one, fabulous
2019-6-2
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Suriname

ShermanFlyer Posted at 6-2 08:22
There are very few videos of this length that I would watch without skipping through.
Your work is one, fabulous

Thank you, really appreciate this! Looks like I put the energy into the right place in this video. Best from Suriname to the US!
2019-6-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice work!
2019-6-2
Use props
ShermanFlyer
Captain
Flight distance : 596896 ft
United States

OneManWolfPack Posted at 6-2 10:06
Thank you, really appreciate this! Looks like I put the energy into the right place in this video. Best from Suriname to the US!

You're welcome
2019-6-2
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

OneManWolfPack Posted at 6-2 08:04
One of the most photogenic places on earth, if you ask me... wouldn't be my first call for living, but for a 2-3 days visit every now and then, so nice!

Ya, a small and rich island country
Wonderful place
2019-6-3
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Suriname

jacksonnai Posted at 6-3 04:29
Ya, a small and rich island country
Wonderful place

Couldn't agree more! For living, I'd prefer Malaysia though ;)
2019-6-3
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

OneManWolfPack Posted at 6-3 10:03
Couldn't agree more! For living, I'd prefer Malaysia though ;)

BTW have you try durian while in Malaysia
If yes, how do you feel about it?
2019-6-3
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Suriname

jacksonnai Posted at 6-3 22:33
BTW have you try durian while in Malaysia
If yes, how do you feel about it?

I tried Durian ice cream one (bought by mistake), it was enough for me just the smell makes me usually avoid these fruits by at least one mile
2019-6-3
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

OneManWolfPack Posted at 6-3 22:53
I tried Durian ice cream one (bought by mistake), it was enough for me  just the smell makes me usually avoid these fruits by at least one mile

LOL
Same hare, I don't like durian ether. It smell so bad but taste great, but I still don't like it as I can't take the smell
2019-6-4
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Suriname

jacksonnai Posted at 6-4 05:09
LOL
Same hare, I don't like durian ether. It smell so bad but taste great, but I still don't like it as I can't take the smell

Yes! The price (of the smell) is definitely too high for its taste (though as said, never really tried but everyone keeps telling it tastes delicious)
2019-6-4
Use props
ro_flyer
Captain
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Hello OneManWolfPack! Wonderful video. I'm going to Singapore in october and considering taking my drone there and make some flights. Any advices about drone law there? Do I need to register the drone, get any permits, or something like it to fly in those places? Any problems with the customs when entering the country? Thank you!
2019-7-8
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Brazil

ro_flyer Posted at 7-8 14:12
Hello OneManWolfPack! Wonderful video. I'm going to Singapore in october and considering taking my drone there and make some flights. Any advices about drone law there? Do I need to register the drone, get any permits, or something like it to fly in those places? Any problems with the customs when entering the country? Thank you!

Boa noite, amigo!

My time in Singapore is a while ago, laws and regulations will have changed a lot in the meantime. I would recommend you these pages for some first level information:

https://drone-traveller.com/drone-laws-singapore/
https://uavcoach.com/drone-laws-singapore/

Enjoy your time, Singapore is so beautiful! Just one thing I remember: When I was "found" flying on Sentosa Island, some official told me to land and stop. Probably it's not allowed there (especially around the "Southernmost point of Asia" (that's where I got "caught")).

Abracos from Rio!
Miro
2019-7-8
Use props
ro_flyer
Captain
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

OneManWolfPack Posted at 7-8 19:24
Boa noite, amigo!

My time in Singapore is a while ago, laws and regulations will have changed a lot in the meantime. I would recommend you these pages for some first level information:

Thanks a lot for the info!! Take care!!
2019-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules