Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO Mobile 2 Gimbal Not Calibrating
5991 3 2019-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LLC_dji
New
United States

Hi, I just received my OSMO Mobile 2 and was disappointed to find that the gimbal does not seem to be working. The unit powers on, connects to my phone, will photograph, etc, and is well balanced when sitting vertically.  However, when I try to operate the gimbal or calibrate it nothing happens.  The toggle does nothing and the calibration sits at 0% for 15+ minutes.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Is the unit defective or am I missing a step in the setup?

Thanks!
2019-5-31
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Captain
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you install the DI Go App and make the connection between with your mobile device?  What mobile device are you using?  Is it on the approved list below?  I would recommend you check out this DJI Website and make sure you have followed all the instructions on setting the Osmo and your mobile device up.  See https://www.dji.com/osmo-mobile-2/info#specs.

iOS Version v3.1.52.
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR.
Android Version v3.1.52.
Requires Android 4.1.2 or later. Compatible with LG G6, LG V20, VIVO X20 Plus, OPPO R9m, OPPO R11s, Google Pixel XL, Google Pixel XL2, Nexus 6P, HUAWEI P10+, HUAWEI P10, HUAWEI P9+, HUAWEI P9, HUAWEI Mate 10, HUAWEI Mate 9, Honor V10, HUAWEI Nova 2, HUAWEI Honor 10, HUAWEI Honor 9, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S8+, Samsung Galaxy S9, Samsung Galaxy S9+, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Mi 8, Mi 6, Mi 5S, Mi Note 3, OnePlus 5T, and Smartisan Nut Pro 2.
2019-6-2
Use props
Carolmmagalhaes
lvl.1
Brazil

I have the same problem. Bought my Osmo 2 on march last year and used for a couple of months and it was all ok. When I tried to use again after a few months that I left inside its official  box it was facing down when I turned it on and everytime I try to calibrate it stays at 0% (20+ minutes) . Ive probably used the Osmo 10 times.
2020-1-14
Use props
AdrTaz
lvl.1

France

Same problem here, I've tested with multiple iPhones, Xs, Xr, 13, 11, 8, ...
2022-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules