Dji spark battery led problem
1337 7 2019-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbd5efc30
lvl.1
Turkey

Hi dji family. I bought a dji spark controller pack last weeks. when i charged battery fully i noticed batterys lights dont stop. İ flew one time last weekend there was no problem. i researched this problem and i found these links.
Same problem
https://forum.dji.com/thread-105195-1-1.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYOnmasB6Ik
I contacted the seller and sent it to service.
The seller said he saw the problem when he tried to charge, but when he tried again the next day there was no problemHe told the dji that he had reported it and said that there was no problem for the flight.
When I wanted to see a report by the dji who said it was safe, they didn't let me.i am not satisfied this answer
They do not provide exchange and return for the product
I wanted to start a new hobby but now i hate it
<<
2019-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry for the troubles with the battery, are you able to get the case number from the seller if the battery has been sent back to DJI official repair center for the diagnosis? If not, please PM me the name, email account and the contact number of you and the seller, we also need the serial number of the battery, thank you.
2019-5-31
Use props
fansbd5efc30
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-31 18:42
Hi there, sorry for the troubles with the battery, are you able to get the case number from the seller if the battery has been sent back to DJI official repair center for the diagnosis? If not, please PM me the name, email account and the contact number of you and the seller, we also need the serial number of the battery, thank you.

I think the battery has not been sent to the Dji for repair. They sent me back in 2-3 days.

Serial number of the drone: 0ASUF7N00202E6
Serial number of the battery: 0C0AF7GB3301LZ
2019-6-1
Use props
fansbd5efc30
lvl.1
Turkey

fansbd5efc30 Posted at 6-1 04:06
I think the battery has not been sent to the Dji for repair. They sent me back in 2-3 days.

Serial number of the drone: 0ASUF7N00202E6

doga@marintek.com.trContact number : +90 216 450 14 60

yydemir88@gmail.com
Contact number : +90 507 501 33 28
2019-6-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansbd5efc30 Posted at 6-1 04:09
doga@marintek.com.trContact number : +90 216 450 14 60

Just to verify, have you received the battery? Are they working now as the seller described?
2019-6-2
Use props
Yucel Demir
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-2 02:05
Just to verify, have you received the battery? Are they working now as the seller described?

No, haven't reached me yet.
2019-6-2
Use props
Yucel Demir
lvl.1
Turkey

Yucel Demir Posted at 6-2 03:42
No, haven't reached me yet.

I used it a week when the product came. Recharged three times. I did a flight once. I've had the same problem with every charge. I think this battery isn't safe. When the battery is fully charged and the lights go out and the charging starts again, a fan sound is coming through the device. Charging doesn't stop. I tried another charger but again the same problem.

The product has not yet reached me. I don't have a chance to try again. I don't think the problem is solved. I couldn't load the pictures before.
I wanted to know, the technical service lied to me?
Is there a document showing the safety of this battery?

I didn't realize the problem would be so long. That's why I don't have a video of my own. As it says on the link i didn' t want to charge again and i sent it to tecnical service

2019-6-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Yucel Demir Posted at 6-2 04:57
I used it a week when the product came. Recharged three times. I did a flight once. I've had the same problem with every charge. I think this battery isn't safe. When the battery is fully charged and the lights go out and the charging starts again, a fan sound is coming through the device. Charging doesn't stop. I tried another charger but again the same problem.

The product has not yet reached me. I don't have a chance to try again. I don't think the problem is solved. I couldn't load the pictures before.

If the batteries were not sent back to the official repair center, there should be no report. It is recommended to test the batteries when you receive them. If you are still concerned, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket and send in for further diagnosis.
2019-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules