Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom picture
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
Captain
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 picture
DJI_0002-3-JPG.jpg
2019-5-31
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Nice capture
2019-5-31
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
  • >>>
United States

I needed something for my Portfolio.
2019-5-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day AntDX316. Thank you for sharing this nice overhead shot you have captured. Nicely done and thank you for your support.
2019-6-1
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-1 09:19
Hello and good day AntDX316. Thank you for sharing this nice overhead shot you have captured. Nicely done and thank you for your support.

The level of perspective we can get w/ these drones in life is amazing.  With the Spark, its say 1/3 of what you can do w/ the Mavic 2 Zoom.  With the P4P V2.0, it's like double that.  Seeing stuff at ground level is so inferior.  If a lot of people use drones more often it could be problematic but with safety features of knowing where people are it would be safer.   A lot of data collection can occur while in the air, far better than being on the ground.  Maybe not now but in the future, it would be used way more often once AI shows people some kind of super importance of using them than using not them.
2019-6-1
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Ant,

Interesting agricultural operation there, ornamentals?  Or is it a horticulture contractor supply?  Good overview!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-6-1
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Cetacean Posted at 6-1 12:58
Aloha Ant,

Interesting agricultural operation there, ornamentals?  Or is it a horticulture contractor supply?  Good overview!

no idea, it would be nice if they hire me to do some drone work but considering they've been operational in years I doubt they would need any drone help
2019-6-1
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

AntDX316 Posted at 6-1 17:28
no idea, it would be nice if they hire me to do some drone work but considering they've been operational in years I doubt they would need any drone help

Aloha Ant,

Have you emailed them the photo?  The old free-sample strategy.  

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-6-1
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Cetacean Posted at 6-1 17:58
Aloha Ant,

Have you emailed them the photo?  The old free-sample strategy.  

I should now.  I was working w/ the Mavic 2 Zoom and when people hear 12MP they won't buy.  But w/ the P4P V2.0 the quality is doubled and mechanical they should now!
2019-6-1
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

AntDX316 Posted at 6-1 18:43
I should now.  I was working w/ the Mavic 2 Zoom and when people hear 12MP they won't buy.  But w/ the P4P V2.0 the quality is doubled and mechanical they should now!

Aloha Ant,

Go for it!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-6-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

AntDX316 Posted at 6-1 12:11
The level of perspective we can get w/ these drones in life is amazing.  With the Spark, its say 1/3 of what you can do w/ the Mavic 2 Zoom.  With the P4P V2.0, it's like double that.  Seeing stuff at ground level is so inferior.  If a lot of people use drones more often it could be problematic but with safety features of knowing where people are it would be safer.   A lot of data collection can occur while in the air, far better than being on the ground.  Maybe not now but in the future, it would be used way more often once AI shows people some kind of super importance of using them than using not them.

Thank you AntDX316 for this interesting information you have shared and your insight with regards to this matter.  Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-6-2
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Flight distance : 3428747 ft
Spain

Good shot !!
2019-6-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft