Master screw new propellers
676 4 2019-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nywrecker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 832421 ft
United States

Has anybody tested the new props for the Air from them? They claim that they are quieter and more efficient than their generation 1.
I am a big fan of them as they are much quieter than the original DJI ones.
2019-5-31
Use props
BobB
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

I would first ask myself, do i need some 3rd party props that might make my bird crash?  Next i would ask myself will they save me a lot of battery time or just a couple minutes. I would say no i don't need 3rd party props. But that is just me.....
2019-5-31
Use props
nywrecker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 832421 ft
United States

BobB Posted at 5-31 20:32
I would first ask myself, do i need some 3rd party props that might make my bird crash?  Next i would ask myself will they save me a lot of battery time or just a couple minutes. I would say no i don't need 3rd party props. But that is just me.....

Why would you think that a more silent and p rhaps more efficient propeller would make a drone crash??
2019-6-1
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

nywrecker Posted at 6-1 03:23
Why would you think that a more silent and p rhaps more efficient propeller would make a drone crash??

Anything made by a third party has not been tested by the manufacturer and may impact on the flight performance of the drone. Landing gear extensions and ND filters are one thing but props are obviously up there with third party batteries and chargers in that the consequences for not working effectively will likely lead to a serious crash. That is why DJI specifically do not recommend using third party products, especially blades. That said, it's your drone and they may work even better but there is still that risk. That's why some will never use them.
2019-6-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day nywrecker. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best information and feedback from our valued DJI co pilot who are using the Master screw propellers for the DJI Mavic Air.  Just a friendly reminder that we do not recommend you to use a 3rd party accessories or devices on your DJI Mavic Air. Actually, there is a  possibility that this accessory will work, however, since it's not yet tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the reliability of the said accessory when in use. In addition using 3rd party accessories or devices might cause harm on the DJI Mavic Air and can void the warranty as well. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules