546 17 2019-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Spark is far from garbage as long as you aren't flying far out.

2019-5-31
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Nice one, great video
2019-6-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day AntDX316. Thank you for sharing this video you have created. You did an amazing work and thank you for your support.
2019-6-1
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

You orbited a moving target? Never thought of that. I'll give it a try.
2019-6-1
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Tentoes Posted at 6-1 10:29
You orbited a moving target? Never thought of that. I'll give it a try.

Yeah but this was after many flights of experience with it and the other drones.  The bigger drones use the same tech.  They aren't all that better.  They lose track if the subject moves too fast such as changing direction.  I've tested it which is why I was going slow and stopping.  I'm better off not using Active Track but when used properly it can give a more cinematic look as they've engineered it to have that cinematic look w/ Active Track.

Also, when using active track, if an object has similar characteristics it will track that subject so if you are far from the controller you may lose the drone as it will follow something else and may crash.
2019-6-1
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

So you used Active Track to do that. I see you weren't working the remote.

I've used active track a little. Let it follow me as I walked down a trail, and let it do "Spotlight Mode" by not clicking "Go." I've practiced manual orbits a lot, but a good orbit is just a little longer than this ASD brat's attention span

I tried using QuickShots to orbit an object this afternoon. First time with Phoebe, the yellow spark. Did them lots with Sylvester, the blue spark. She flew into the object. That wasn't very graceful, perhaps I'll post the video. Today was Phoebe's first day out. Sylvester was pretty experienced, but I haven't flown since November, so Phoebe and I aren't very experienced. I manually orbited a tree, but didn't have the stupid camera on.
2019-6-1
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Tentoes Posted at 6-1 16:01
So you used Active Track to do that. I see you weren't working the remote.

I've used active track a little. Let it follow me as I walked down a trail, and let it do "Spotlight Mode" by not clicking "Go." I've practiced manual orbits a lot, but a good orbit is just a little longer than this ASD brat's attention span[view_image]

I've used the Quickshots before w/ the Spark but don't like them too much.  I've pretty much used all the other modes available.  I use manual orbit but POI is better as long as the object is static.  When doing manual orbit if you mess up by letting go of the yaw or adding too much yaw the circle is gone.  Also, the straight line strafes are bad when trying to keep it going all the way around.
2019-6-1
Use props
MccloudSpark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27562 ft

United States

The video repeats 3 times to make it longer?  Just curious...
2019-6-1
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

MccloudSpark Posted at 6-1 17:55
The video repeats 3 times to make it longer?  Just curious...

just to fill the rest of the song if not the song gets chopped off

I kept seeing vids where people repeat some clips in a movie that how come I can't do the same thing to?
2019-6-1
Use props
Mhinc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

AntDX316 Posted at 6-1 17:57
just to fill the rest of the song if not the song gets chopped off

I kept seeing vids where people repeat some clips in a movie that how come I can't do the same thing to?

You can just cut the song short and fade out.....  I can't say I have ever made a point to repeat clips in order to extend a video so the whole song can be played.....
2019-6-1
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mhinc Posted at 6-1 18:41
You can just cut the song short and fade out.....  I can't say I have ever made a point to repeat clips in order to extend a video so the whole song can be played.....

I did that before but it's boring.
2019-6-1
Use props
Mhinc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

AntDX316 Posted at 6-1 19:00
I did that before but it's boring.

What is boring, is watching a video with the same clip repeated 3 times.  
2019-6-1
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Why does it repeat multiple times? Was there an error in the editing?
2019-6-2
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 6-2 11:47
Why does it repeat multiple times? Was there an error in the editing?

I liked the song so it's either you end it where the videos end, fill it with bad video, fade the song out, or repeat the clips until the song ends lol
2019-6-2
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 6-2 11:48
I liked the song so it's either you end it where the videos end, fill it with bad video, fade the song out, or repeat the clips until the song ends lol

Ah, I see - I find making the music fit the footage to be best
2019-6-2
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 6-2 11:49
Ah, I see - I find making the music fit the footage to be best

I didn't want to put too much thought into it as I'm not getting paid.  The paid jobs are where I really shell out a lot of time and energy learning and creating.
2019-6-2
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 6-2 15:04
I didn't want to put too much thought into it as I'm not getting paid.  The paid jobs are where I really shell out a lot of time and energy learning and creating.

Hahahahahaha
2019-6-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video!
2019-6-2
Use props
Advanced