Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phoebe flies!
505 5 2019-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tentoes
Captain
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

It took some doing. Had a hard time activating my new Spark. I had an old DJI GO4 installer in my downloads from last July, and that seems to have solved the problem

A video I made while waiting for the spark to arrive:

2019-6-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Tentoes. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out this wonderful information. It is great to know that you are able to fly your DJI Spark ( Phoebe ). Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-6-1
Use props
Tentoes
Captain
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Took Phoebe out for a spin. Wasn't very successful. Seemed funny things were happening to GO4, so when I got back, I let it update GO4 to the current version. I had to go through the drone setup again, but it already knew my account and did not have any trouble. I'll have more battery in a while, so I'll go out again.

I love the 3 battery charger!

I wasn't sure about the case that came with the flymore pack, but I think I like it. Fits the spark, remote, 3 batteries and a few odds and ends. I got a itty bitty OTG cable, and the remote fits in the case handily with the cable attached,  though I might use something else to fit a little more kit, like the action cam.
2019-6-1
Use props
Mhinc
First Officer
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

Glad to see Phoebe up and flying.  Just a word to the wise, you may not want to be putting your full name, address and registration out there for the world to see.  There are some nut cases out there.
As for a case.  If you are looking to upgrade.  I personally have the following for my Spark and LOVE it!

https://www.amazon.com/Smatree-C ... table/dp/B076SRPJPF
2019-6-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice to see
2019-6-2
Use props
A J