Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lake Hermitage Louisiana
678 12 2019-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djfickle
lvl.4
Flight distance : 266549 ft
United States

Went down the road (DTR) with the crew to check out the new Lake Hermitage Road that's paved now! What a beautiful area and a great place to fly. There's the dead forest, the one-lane bridge on a two-way road, the animals everywhere you look and the scenery just does not stop. Iused my Spark and my Osmo to get footage.
2019-6-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day djfickle. Thank you for sharing this beautiful video you have captured in Louisiana using your DJI Spark and your DJI Osmo. Beautiful work and thank you for your support.
2019-6-1
Use props
Mhinc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

Great video! I am from Canada, and In 2006 I spent 7 months in Lafayette, Louisiana for work.  I didn't want to leave!  Loved it there so much!  Still find myself missing some good boudin, or the Pooboys from Old Tyme Grocery on Mary St. In LAF.
2019-6-1
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very cool vid
2019-6-2
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cool video. I love Louisiana
2019-6-2
Use props
djfickle
lvl.4
United States

Mhinc Posted at 6-1 18:44
Great video! I am from Canada, and In 2006 I spent 7 months in Lafayette, Louisiana for work.  I didn't want to leave!  Loved it there so much!  Still find myself missing some good boudin, or the Pooboys from Old Tyme Grocery on Mary St. In LAF.

Man, the food here is the best and I never realize till I'm traveling and all I can think of is getting back home so I can eat! lol. I carry with me Tabasco hot sauce also with me when traveling out of this state!
2019-6-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice work
2019-6-2
Use props
Mhinc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

djfickle Posted at 6-2 08:20
Man, the food here is the best and I never realize till I'm traveling and all I can think of is getting back home so I can eat! lol. I carry with me Tabasco hot sauce also with me when traveling out of this state!

Ha ha ha it is indeed!  I MISS the found SO SO Much!  I have to get back for a visit!
2019-6-2
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Nicely done, great video
2019-6-3
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Wow, is that a wild crocodile? Cool video. Thanks for sharing.
2019-6-5
Use props
djfickle
lvl.4
United States

DJI Panda Posted at 6-5 03:40

That would be an alligator, and yes it is a wild one, about two years old. It was a female because if you look on her tail, you will see a cut on it. Alligators are wild and farmed raised here in Louisiana. The females that are farmed raised are keep for two years, then release back into the wild, while the males are killed for the skin and meat. She was a dumb ass for laying on the road (they will get run over by accident) but she was trying to warm herself. Alligators are all over the place here, it's crazy how many there are, and I see them on a daily basis. Also on a side note, their tail and jaw meat are really good and you can make great meals from them.
2019-6-5
Use props
djfickle
lvl.4
United States

That would be an alligator, and yes it is a wild one, about two years old. It was a female because if you look on her tail, you will see a cut on it. Alligators are wild and farmed raised here in Louisiana. The females that are farmed raised are keep for two years, then release back into the wild, while the males are killed for the skin and meat. She was a dumb ass for laying on the road (they will get run over by accident) but she was trying to warm herself. Alligators are all over the place here, it's crazy how many there are, and I see them on a daily basis. Also on a side note, their tail and jaw meat are really good and you can make great meals from them.
2019-6-5
Use props
djfickle
lvl.4
United States

2019-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules